Circles.Life Discussion Thread

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,809
Reaction score
1,020
where got other $5 plan to port to? not old enough for simba senior plan..
 

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
175,144
Reaction score
8,438
where got other $5 plan to port to? not old enough for simba senior plan..
You might have missed the boat at Eight recent promotion, $2.40/mth after topup, simba $2.80/mth after topup
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,809
Reaction score
1,020
You might have missed the boat at Eight recent promotion, $2.40/mth after topup, simba $2.80/mth after topup
This is provided with huge topup right? But how $8 plan become $2.40?
 

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
175,144
Reaction score
8,438
Don’t bother, it’s a lot of time and effort for a few cents per hour earn rate.

Better off spending 10mins to walk 2 bus stop distance daily to save on distance fare, the earning rate still better than Shopee coins. :LOL:
while walking 10mins, go earn 10 shopee coins
 

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,211
Reaction score
17,455
I signed up for the 750GB plan. On the order it says that 30 cents platform fee will be charged for plans that are activated after April 28.
 

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,211
Reaction score
17,455
Later have more fees then bring you go in circles. :s13:
I will acknowledge that I signed up knowing that I have to pay for the 30 cents as mentioned earlier by the posts here, but yes, if they downgrade the plan to an inferior one as their track record indicates they would do, then I reserve my rights to bring my business elsewhere. :s13:
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,618
Reaction score
4,207
I will acknowledge that I signed up knowing that I have to pay for the 30 cents as mentioned earlier by the posts here, but yes, if they downgrade the plan to an inferior one as their track record indicates they would do, then I reserve my rights to bring my business elsewhere. :s13:
THEN BACK TO A FULL CIRCLE, OUT OF THE CL'S BUSINESS CIRCLE.
HAHAHAHAHA :s13:
 

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,211
Reaction score
17,455
I'm getting decent speeds from this line.

Seems like I can replace my home fibre broadband with this.

Definitely not the SIMBA one with single digit upload speed. :s22:

Screenshot 2025-04-27 121301.png
 

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,211
Reaction score
17,455
Those of u who add in the 5G what typical speeds do u get? Do specify your phone model too, thanks. :o
 

Rihavein

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2024
Messages
34
Reaction score
13
Those of u who add in the 5G what typical speeds do u get? Do specify your phone model too, thanks. :o
IMG-20250428-191528.jpg

Realme gt7 pro phone.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top