Circles.Life Discussion Thread

DesilDesil

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2022
Messages
735
Reaction score
402
Anyone using $0 but charged 30c

They keep asking me update payment detail, but is this some start to them railroading our cards with future payments

Thought this saga already over when they attempted cancelling once, thank God for people here write in to imda or Jo Teo lol
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,519
Reaction score
18,655
i cannot find the place to add the promo code on circleslife page. How do i sign up the $8 plan with promo code on the website. thank you
 

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,208
Reaction score
17,454

loganrunning

Master Member
Joined
May 12, 2017
Messages
3,833
Reaction score
2,355
so thankful i ported out a few years ago. avoided all these patterns ever since.

initially i was annoyed i missed the window for signing up for the "free line"
looking back, i dodged a bullet.
 

dexboi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2007
Messages
5,596
Reaction score
1,901
Circles $0 line and those $8/$10 special plans doesn't come with Roaming.

Their Roaming (Voice/SMS) doesn't work.
The moment you turn on Roaming (Voice/SMS/Data), they will charge u $10 flat.
Many ppl tio before, including myself.
 

Sambuca78

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2001
Messages
6,994
Reaction score
478

Sambuca78

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2001
Messages
6,994
Reaction score
478
It is the 750GB for $8 plan lor.

Add on 5G addon for $7.06.

Add platform fee $0.30.

Total is $8+7.06+$0.30 = $15.36.

Hi, is CL 5G much better than it's 4G?

Thinking of getting a 5g sim router to try. I think can activate the 5g for a month free trial in the app.
 

yuri2

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
10,385
Reaction score
1,473
Hi, is CL 5G much better than it's 4G?

Thinking of getting a 5g sim router to try. I think can activate the 5g for a month free trial in the app.
I got a 4G router, then I went to get a 5G router, bcuz I wanted to try something new.. Signed up with giga 5G and can get 300Mbps IIRC.

But then I realized I've not much use for that high speed as I mostly use my PC to surf the net and tv to stream videos. 4G speed is more than enough.

So I split the 2 tvs network connection to the 2 routers, using two Simba 300GB data-only plan. One tv/router was used more often and ran out of 300GB data around 3 weeks, so I had to think of increasing data instead, and CL 750GB came along.

So for me, more data is more important than speed, while trying to reduce the cost of internet connection. It depends on your usage, if 5G is important to you or not.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top