- Joined
- Jul 29, 2003
- Messages
- 20,538
- Reaction score
- 6,443

This is badJust received the sim card
Tested on 2 different phones
Speed 0.84mbps Download
Throttle Speed ah
Others who received the $3.30 plan do post speeds as well
But speed wise? 4G speed not very fast right?I used 4G 1TB plan on my SIM router. Previously paid $8.30.
Now this new promo I pay $6.50, cancel the previous SIM.
Compared to a typical $30 fibre broadband, I saved a lot.
This is bad
It's good enough for my usage: surfing internet, watching tvs.But speed wise? 4G speed not very fast right?
Which area did you test at??Hopefully it's solely due to the area am in
And NOT throttle!
Which area did you test at??
Test other areas let us know leh hahahaha...paya lebar
Woodlands area, today test again drop abit for DL.Not bad leh, this $3 plan
DL - 112mbps
UL - 28mbps
Better than my ST 4G
DL - 69mbps
UL - 19mbps
Tried the above link and code and the $3.30 plan is still available. So as long as it is still available till end of Sep, CL technically keep up their words, just that not many people will know about the promo. Thankfully, HWZ has many helpful pple to provide the info.
Yes. I signed up 3 lines under $3 plan.i already have existing circles line
i subscribe the $3.3 plan under my IC, email again.
will i be accepted? .. i did checkout successfully though
Oh and which phone u using btw??paya lebar