Circles.Life Discussion Thread

cloudystar

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
1,159
Reaction score
656
Don't fret it - you all don't lose out much.

They are rotten from top down and not worth your time anyway. They're the only MVNO I won't look at even if they pay me to use their service :LOL:
 

thretiredDad

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2004
Messages
12,713
Reaction score
5,236
The description changed?

Telco benefits
• 100GB 4G local data
• Unlimited outgoing and incoming calls
Monthly Subscription
20 GB + 100 Mins Talktime + 25 SMS
Includes free: 4G+ Speed Max, Caller Number Display, Unlimited Plan Change, Unlimited WhatsApp (excl. video calls)
$29.00
Plus Option(s)
NA$0.00
Bonus(es)
+ Bonus 80GB data forever
+ $0 New Number fee
+ Free Unlimited Incoming Calls forever
+ Free Unlimited Outgoing Calls forever
-
(-) Waiver(s)

Bill Waiver $26.00 (FOREVER)
(-) $26.00
TOTAL BILL$3.00
 

destrier

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
1,684
For home delivery, will they slip the SIM package under the door or need to present ID for verification?
 

Food_Lover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2014
Messages
13,974
Reaction score
4,630
100GB + Unlimited Talktime for $3... CL got earn any profit? Or just wanna seize up market share? :s11:
 

yuri2

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
10,383
Reaction score
1,472
Even use as hbb with a family also cannot finish. Hahaha.
I used 4G 1TB plan on my SIM router. Previously paid $8.30.
Now this new promo I pay $6.50, cancel the previous SIM.
Compared to a typical $30 fibre broadband, I saved a lot.
 

Tehpengsiudai

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2023
Messages
84
Reaction score
27
I used 4G 1TB plan on my SIM router. Previously paid $8.30.
Now this new promo I pay $6.50, cancel the previous SIM.
Compared to a typical $30 fibre broadband, I saved a lot.
Can recco the sim router brand and model you using
 

JAYSCS

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2021
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
978
If it was advertised the promotion ends on 30 Sep. Then I would think CL should uphold the statement. This is really too much. 😡
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top