Circles.Life Discussion Thread

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
82,860
Reaction score
7,413
Wah Circles Life charged me $10 for AutoRoam after I went to JB. Think had to off the AutoRoam on the app itself.
circles always same pattern :s13:

did you use your circles line at all while in JB?
 

007Mi6

Master Member
Joined
May 14, 2018
Messages
2,565
Reaction score
511
circles always same pattern :s13:

did you use your circles line at all while in JB?

no, I off data roaming for the line and use my other lines.

the customer service did said that I need to off roaming in the app as well.
 

dexboi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2007
Messages
5,570
Reaction score
1,892
this is correct. if your plan doesn't come with data roaming, you CANNOT turn on roaming at all.
Not even Voice or SMS roaming. Once you turn on, $10 immediate.
learnt the hard way and fuk Circles seriously. they are as sneaky and smoky as :poop:
no, I off data roaming for the line and use my other lines.

the customer service did said that I need to off roaming in the app as well.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top