Circles.Life Discussion Thread

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,447
Reaction score
18,618
好的时候sibei好. 坏的时候sibei jialat. 🤣
In summary for M1 network, I have to bring out this iconic Jisoo tagline:

not-bad-not-good.gif
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,388
Reaction score
12,325
CLMC1400GB5GIPHONE17A seems to have expired. Any similar codes available? Thanks in advance.

Indeed the code has expired.

No more free trial. I guess you have to look at other promotion codes if you are still keen to try CL.

From A7997A for CL 5G offer.
a) https://activate-shop.circles.life/...ale=en&plan_name=Circles18&ps=true&reset=true
$6.70 forever - 4G 1TB forever w Free 5G addon, 500 SMS, no roaming PRTAI6EATG4

b) https://activate-shop.circles.life/circles1/sa_delivery?esim=true&locale=en&ps=true&reset=true

$10.70 "forever" - 5G 1.01TB w 8GB roaming PT1TB88RUSHVB

$10.30 for 1year - 5G 0.98TB w 8GB roaming PRT1TB990OO3YK / PRT1TB9904T84Q
The 2x 5G code are listed as for 1 year, but the discounts are listed as forever, which is a contradiction.
So it is unclear if after 1 year it will remain or becomes $15/mth.
 

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
82,860
Reaction score
7,413
Their's is so called "built in house" circles version of chatgpt 5.0 model. They marketed it as Chatgpt, but it's actually their own, not the chatgpt version.

I tried it last year, not fantastic. But they want you to use their circles app. Now the app is super heavy and clustered, not only with chatgpt, but with the cashback feature.
I just tried the Circles AI

I asked about starhub's HB710 and it told me it's a Deco mesh :s13:
when I pointed out the mistake, it asked me for a weblink to the product :s22:

Just like humans, some AI platform can be retarded and intellectually challenged,
calling it crap would be a massive understatement :poop:
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,447
Reaction score
18,618
I just tried the Circles AI

I asked about starhub's HB710 and it told me it's a Deco mesh :s13:
when I pointed out the mistake, it asked me for a weblink to the product :s22:

Just like humans, some AI platform can be retarded and intellectually challenged,
calling it crap would be a massive understatement :poop:
The way they market it is wrong. They say chatgpt, perplexity all these.

But end up is their own model that works like chatgpt. But it's not even close.

Still have to pay 70 cents some more
 

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
19,460
Reaction score
6,800
IMHO.
I just so happen to be at home today.
My Circle.Life gave me amazing speed through my X50-5G - 572 / 51 ping 31
Maybe not many senior users in my area 🤔
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top