Circles.Life Discussion Thread

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
82,860
Reaction score
7,413
It only mention free incoming SMS, it didn't mention anything about free incoming call, so have or not?
last time the original circles $28, 6GB plan also 100 min talk time,
no free incoming calls - which is why I didn't signed up back then
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,364
Reaction score
18,591
It only mention free incoming SMS, it didn't mention anything about free incoming call, so have or not?
i remember last time circles use to charge both incoming and outgoing calls together in the 100 min talktime. Meaning the 100 consist of incoming and outgoing.

I can't find the T&C and faq for this plan
 

Flexor88

Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2008
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
kena auto upgrade on 7 Oct, check app only got 4gb to use instead of the 20gb for $5
mafan need contact CS to sort this out :mad:
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
kena auto upgrade on 7 Oct, check app only got 4gb to use instead of the 20gb for $5
mafan need contact CS to sort this out :mad:
Mine too upgraded. But was only given 3gb?? It states unlimited incoming and outgoing calls though. Guess i need to chat them also. Not sure why not 20gb as promised
 

Flexor88

Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2008
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Mine too upgraded. But was only given 3gb?? It states unlimited incoming and outgoing calls though. Guess i need to chat them also. Not sure why not 20gb as promised
same unlimited, but it was automatically resolved this morning, im getting 21 gb on my app
 

PollyM

Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2017
Messages
145
Reaction score
14
Last night was 3gb. This morning become 20 GB.

For $5 good deal as too trouble to change number. No sure whether this number can port to Simba. So just continue.

Senior plan say $5 forever. Hope stay at this rate till I reach 60.
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
Last night was 3gb. This morning become 20 GB.

For $5 good deal as too trouble to change number. No sure whether this number can port to Simba. So just continue.

Senior plan say $5 forever. Hope stay at this rate till I reach 60.
I'm confirm twice with 2 different customer service staffs both told me it is post paid. Meaning let's say when we turn 60, we can port over to Simba Senior plan (also $5) with the same number :)
 

ontodhcp

Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
226
Reaction score
73
Mine also auto upgrade on 07 Oct.
Now it shows 20GB and unlimited incoming and outgoing calls?
But last time the email they send is only 100 mins incoming and outgoing calls.
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
Mine also auto upgrade on 07 Oct.
Now it shows 20GB and unlimited incoming and outgoing calls?
But last time the email they send is only 100 mins incoming and outgoing calls.
I've email reply them to check on this too cos i don't want any unwanted surprises in my billing. So far haven't gotten any reply on this.
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
anyone have successfully perform call forwarding from the circle life number ?

mine always show network or simcard error..
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
Any way to block data roaming from the service side instead of from a device?

I disabled data roaming from my device but somehow still incurred PAYG data roaming for 0.01MB data use. CS won’t waive, only giving me a discount 😫

Is there any way to block this on the service/app side to avoid this in the future?

it's in the app, roaming, roaming settings..
 

teoma

Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2002
Messages
373
Reaction score
64
If I turned roaming off for all features (voice, sms, data) from the mobile app, would I still be able to receive SMS while I’m roaming, say to receive OTP, since my plan includes free incoming SMS?
 

A7997A

Master Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2002
Messages
4,406
Reaction score
854
If I turned roaming off for all features (voice, sms, data) from the mobile app, would I still be able to receive SMS while I’m roaming, say to receive OTP, since my plan includes free incoming SMS?
If you don't roam, how are you going to receive that SMS.
Wifi calling would be an exception, but I am not sure if Wifi calling overseas is allowed.
 

teoma

Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2002
Messages
373
Reaction score
64
If you don't roam, how are you going to receive that SMS.
Wifi calling would be an exception, but I am not sure if Wifi calling overseas is allowed.

Had a friend who was traveling tried this and was able to receive SMS even though all the roaming options were off, which is great!
 

ST9611

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2020
Messages
675
Reaction score
167
Billing page says processing payment 1st to 15th Oct

Email says to update payment details by 27th Oct.

Cs says will be billed on 2nd to 3rd Nov.

So let's see 😂
think many people will not pay since circles life do not have our consent to change the plan.

Called them and they even refused to terminate

the customer service all foreigners . and they dont even understand many things.

if main number better dont sick with circles. Got a a feeling they may be not be ard

some people not able to port out from circles too

hopefully imda can look at it
 
Last edited:

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
think many people will not pay since circles life do not have our consent to change the plan.

Called them and they even refused to terminate

the customer service all foreigners . and they dont even understand many things.

if main number better dont sick with circles. Got a a feeling they may be not be ard

some people not able to port out from circles too

hopefully imda can look at it

Previously this $0 plan is a Prepaid number. Only Postpaid number can be ported out. CS confirm twice the $5 paid ones are Postpaid. From my understanding, Simba allows prepaid number to be ported into their line but only for the $10 plans. This is something new to me when i enquire over one of their counter at neighbourhood store. I have not tested so i have no idea if it is truely workable as as far as i know, prepaid numbers cannot be ported out. Since CL offering $5 in order to keep the number, I'll continue to keep it as i still need the number. I have asked them for lower plan just so i can keep the number but this is the best they could offer.

My main I'm using Simba $10 plan which I'm happy with. This CL is my spare, it only comes in handy in case Simba is unstable at underground places.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top