Circles.Life Discussion Thread

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
82,860
Reaction score
7,413
When porting out, do I need to terminate my circle life app account besides toggle off secureme?
I've already activate port out since yesterday afternoon but my circle life signal is still there.

TIA
you don't need to do anything more
barring any hiccups, the port out should happen tonite 11pm-2am
 

SantyBalls

Banned
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
5,587
Reaction score
2,294
Thank you, hopefully it will complete by tonight and circle life won't charge any possible fee since its a zero $ plan...
By now should have at least 2 invoice of $5/mth come in liao. They might ask u to pay.

Can argue say u didnt agree to move to paid plan. But they might nt let u port out cause outstanding payment also
 

auroraskyzzz

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2008
Messages
85
Reaction score
16
When i previously online chat them in 1st to 2nd week of Oct, Previous CS told me he offers me balance of October starting from the date I chat him + 4 months free from November 2024. Meaning I will have a waival up to end Feb 2025. But to my surprise I gotten billed early November $4+ for Oct and $5 for November. Total asking me to pay $9+. When I chat them again, this other cs says will waive this fees in December bill. He says what the earlier cs offered will not materialise. So I'm waiting for December bill to come. Hope it really waive off this $9+ and I'll go ahead to cancel the line. Hope everything goes smooth. 🙏
I also got a bill of $4.81 in Oct, when I was told I was given a 3 months $0 waiver. Ding dong there and back with the happinese experts and finally today one of them sent an email saying the $4.81 is waived off and will be reflected in next month's bill. Hopefully they don't chut pattern again.
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
I also got a bill of $4.81 in Oct, when I was told I was given a 3 months $0 waiver. Ding dong there and back with the happinese experts and finally today one of them sent an email saying the $4.81 is waived off and will be reflected in next month's bill. Hopefully they don't chut pattern again.
But damn annoying they say waive but the red glaring outstanding sum is still there. Today i received another O$P$ from them that says

"We made a second attempt to deduct the payment of at least one of your unpaid bills for your mobile number on the credit / debit card we have on file. Unfortunately, we were unable to do so.

Your total outstanding amount is $9.81
Open the link using your mobile phone if you are paying via app.

Alternatively, we will try to auto-deduct payment again within 1 - 3 business days."

⭐⭐ THIS IS SO SO IRRITATING. I MUST MAKE SURE MY GXS HAS $0. 😡
 

auroraskyzzz

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2008
Messages
85
Reaction score
16
But damn annoying they say waive but the red glaring outstanding sum is still there. Today i received another O$P$ from them that says

"We made a second attempt to deduct the payment of at least one of your unpaid bills for your mobile number on the credit / debit card we have on file. Unfortunately, we were unable to do so.

Your total outstanding amount is $9.81
Open the link using your mobile phone if you are paying via app.

Alternatively, we will try to auto-deduct payment again within 1 - 3 business days."

⭐⭐ THIS IS SO SO IRRITATING. I MUST MAKE SURE MY GXS HAS $0. 😡
Omg, seems like circles.life really cmi. You using expired credit card? The cc in my account is an old cc which had long been canceled. I've been receiving notifications that bill payment had failed. No matter what I'm not going to pay any $ for this plan. 😜
 

shawnng

Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
496
Reaction score
74
Omg, seems like circles.life really cmi. You using expired credit card? The cc in my account is an old cc which had long been canceled. I've been receiving notifications that bill payment had failed. No matter what I'm not going to pay any $ for this plan. 😜
Will they send ah long ??
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
Omg, seems like circles.life really cmi. You using expired credit card? The cc in my account is an old cc which had long been canceled. I've been receiving notifications that bill payment had failed. No matter what I'm not going to pay any $ for this plan. 😜
My card not expired. I just make sure i have $0 in that account. 😅
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
I also got a bill of $4.81 in Oct, when I was told I was given a 3 months $0 waiver. Ding dong there and back with the happinese experts and finally today one of them sent an email saying the $4.81 is waived off and will be reflected in next month's bill. Hopefully they don't chut pattern again.
Funny thing is only receive this month's bill 1 shot chase for $4.81 (Oct) + $5 (Nov). You are lucky they only bill u for $4.81
So did they say they'll give u 12 mth free as promised? (Previously u mention they offer u 12 mth free)
 

auroraskyzzz

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2008
Messages
85
Reaction score
16
Funny thing is only receive this month's bill 1 shot chase for $4.81 (Oct) + $5 (Nov). You are lucky they only bill u for $4.81
So did they say they'll give u 12 mth free as promised? (Previously u mention they offer u 12 mth free)
Hmm, good question. I went to take a look at the complicated bill again, seems that it includes oct and nov charges.

7 oct - 31 oct : $23.39. Promo code applied and waived off $18.58. Thus i need to pay $4.81.

1-30 Nov: $29. Promo code #1 applied and waived off $5. Promo code #2 applied and waived off 24. So that means my Nov charges is $0.
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
Hmm, good question. I went to take a look at the complicated bill again, seems that it includes oct and nov charges.

7 oct - 31 oct : $23.39. Promo code applied and waived off $18.58. Thus i need to pay $4.81.

1-30 Nov: $29. Promo code #1 applied and waived off $5. Promo code #2 applied and waived off 24. So that means my Nov charges is $0.
You are lucky u have that promo code #1. That time you keyed in should last for 12 months? Now on you just need to take note the 2nd promo code doesn't come off from time to time. One redditor mentioned his came off after paying 3 months of $5 and his bill suddenly become $29 cos the promo code came off by itself for no reason. Just monitor from time to time to play safe.
 

auroraskyzzz

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2008
Messages
85
Reaction score
16
You are lucky u have that promo code #1. That time you keyed in should last for 12 months? Now on you just need to take note the 2nd promo code doesn't come off from time to time. One redditor mentioned his came off after paying 3 months of $5 and his bill suddenly become $29 cos the promo code came off by itself for no reason. Just monitor from time to time to play safe.
Aiyo, I went to take a look at earlier posts and read so many horrible stories. Someone even mentioned he was charged a termination fee?!!
I'm going to terminate this number as soon as they waive off this $4.81. I'm just afraid they fail to do so and my "debt" keep getting bigger and bigger and there no way out except to pay?

Saw this on circleslife website mobile T&C:

If the payment of an invoice is not completed within the twenty-five (25) days following the date of invoice, the Company reserves the right to apply a Late Payment Fee of SGD 15 (including GST) on the customer who is late in making the payment against the said invoice. This Fee will be charged at the end of the billing period.If the payment towards an invoice is not completed within ninety (90) days after the date of invoice, the Company reserves the right to apply a Non-Payment Fee:
• The aforementioned Non-Payment Fee will consist of a commission of 10% (including GST) on the outstanding amount of the invoice (the outstanding amount of the invoice includes the Late Payment Fee).
• The User might be reached by an external company representing the Company for the purpose of recovering the outstanding amount of the invoice and/or the Non-Payment Fee applied to this outstanding amount.
• The Company reserves the right to disclose part or all of the User's Personal Information with such external companies at its discretion for the purpose of debt recovery.
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
Omg! Now i get so 😱 after reading what you have found! Why on earth right after they agree the waival for your 4.81 and my 9.81, they still didn't clear our "debt" ? By next bill date it'll be surely more than 25 days for me. I have no energy to go play games with them. I foresee myself paying off in order to get out. I'll see how Dec bill goes. After that I'll wriggle my way out. 😓
 

auroraskyzzz

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2008
Messages
85
Reaction score
16
Omg! Now i get so 😱 after reading what you have found! Why on earth right after they agree the waival for your 4.81 and my 9.81, they still didn't clear our "debt" ? By next bill date it'll be surely more than 25 days for me. I have no energy to go play games with them. I foresee myself paying off in order to get out. I'll see how Dec bill goes. After that I'll wriggle my way out. 😓
Hey, don't worry so much. I think what we can do now is to check with the happiness experts every 1 or 2 days to confirm there's no outstanding bills on their end. If they can confirm that, then ask them if they can help to terminate the line. Because we are unable to terminate on our app as long as it still reflect an unpaid outstanding amount.

Good luck!
 

JAYSCS

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2021
Messages
1,195
Reaction score
987
If I'm still on zero plan and try to port out, will there be termination fee?

Saw t&c on website that need to complete 2 billing cycles then can terminate. Meaning need to pay 2 months of bills before we will be allowed to port out/terminate?
Not too sure of that cos I quickly quickly port out before they implement $5 plan, didnt ask for extension of $0 plan too.

Good luck anyway, hope everything will end smoothly.

What a telco this CL is!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top