
Heng, I ran fasterthen i can concluded it definitely implemented in aug 2024. so luckily i
u! unlcukme.
Oh. Did they say how to pay then since you no longer can access the app? Just thinking though not principled , paying can save time and effort.Yeah because my number has ported out
Wahh this sounds serious. I never heard of Telco passing our data to debt collection agency for such small amountIf any of your bills has a pending payment of 3 months or more, we will pass this case to a debt collection agency. Please note that this might lead to legal action, impacting your general credit standing.
Have u tried switching the secure me button before porting?I tried to port out but received an email SMS that it s rejected pending identity verification
May I know what this is about ?
I tried to port out but received an email SMS that it s rejected pending identity verification
May I know what this is about ?
https://circlesasiasupport.zendesk....ty-verification-May-I-know-what-this-is-about
To better secure our customers’ accounts, we have implemented a new security authentication feature called “SecureMe”. This feature requires users to call in and verify their identity before completing certain transactions, such as a port-out.
Customers can disable the “SecureMe” feature after verifying their identity with our Customer Happiness agent via call at +65 8808 6868 (operating hours: 9am - 6pm, Monday to Sunday). Our agents will assist you. Following that, you can redo the port-out with the new telco again.
I kindof regret when last month i chat them and the cs offer to cancel for me but i was holding on for their 4 months free offer that cs offered to me, but somehow didn't follow through i supposed. Now instead of getting the promised 4 months free, i gotten a $9+ bill and reminders to pay up, felt so silly. It's such a mess.Wow... this is something new. So now we have to call +65 8808 6868 before porting out?
Indeed, Circle Life is paving ways to give itself a leeway to charge its customers in future.why charge $29? then give $24 discount? then make a mess of the billings?
$29 for 20GB is way off market rates. when other mnvo are giving 200GB for $8-10
something is fishy, this smells of bait and switch
I will stay away from them even if it's free
Turn off SecureMe option in the app and try to port out should be fine.Wow... this is something new. So now we have to call +65 8808 6868 before porting out?
Turn off SecureMe option in the app and try to port out should be fine.I tried to port out but received an email SMS that it s rejected pending identity verification
May I know what this is about ?
https://circlesasiasupport.zendesk....ty-verification-May-I-know-what-this-is-about
To better secure our customers’ accounts, we have implemented a new security authentication feature called “SecureMe”. This feature requires users to call in and verify their identity before completing certain transactions, such as a port-out.
Customers can disable the “SecureMe” feature after verifying their identity with our Customer Happiness agent via call at +65 8808 6868 (operating hours: 9am - 6pm, Monday to Sunday). Our agents will assist you. Following that, you can redo the port-out with the new telco again.
Earlier someone shared after he ported out, he get charged S$28.26 for termination feesTurn off SecureMe option in the app and try to port out should be fine.
If I'm still on zero plan and try to port out, will there be termination fee?Turn off SecureMe option in the app and try to port out should be fine.