Circles.Life Discussion Thread

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
175,128
Reaction score
8,426
My mum $0 ported out quite fast.

25/11 12:05am activate simba sim from website

26/11 12:30am circles sim still got signal, thought not porting so soon

8am saw her phone with circles sim no signal , put in simba sim got simba signal can make calls
 

dredd

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2002
Messages
5,841
Reaction score
313
https://ibb.co/hmW4cFm
Screenshot-2024-11-25-13-35-07-463-com-easilydo-mail-edit.jpg

upload

ah i received this also


i dont trust them with the "forever" part

faith no more


Read HWZ Forum Rules!
 

Food_Lover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2014
Messages
13,974
Reaction score
4,630
M1 5G sucks. 5G always intermittent disconnect.

I am now with Zym and the 5G seems smoother.

So CL 150GB for $12 plan is not a cheap deal.
 

Asus80

Master Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2003
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
285
Circles life app I disabled secureme. Port to eight but unsuccessful after I call in circle life hotline I received the email

 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top