dexboi
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 28, 2007
- Messages
- 5,596
- Reaction score
- 1,902
Nothing. Called and hang up.what spam call? what did they say?
An hour later the same callerID called my other Circles line.
Nothing. Called and hang up.what spam call? what did they say?
Not bad, but just no free roamingFor those looking for cheap 5G
https://activate-shop.circles.life/circles1/sa_delivery?dctx=287469&esim
Promo Code : CR220GB5GNRLG
**No Roaming
Free 5G ($0 charge)
+ bonus 80GB forever
+ bonus 120GB for 6 months
+ $0 New Number fee
+ Free Unlimited Incoming Calls forever
+ Free Unlimited Outgoing Calls forever
+ $13 discounts forever
+ $4 discounts for 6 months (220GB for $12)
**$16/month after 6 month
amd old ppl. they only call n talk n call n talkonly insurance & property agents will be tempted - unlimited calls!!
data trends are evolving already. no free roaming? just skip.
people i know who are insurance agent, use Simba unlimited local calls, somemore can mask numbers, at $5/mth, super worthamd old ppl. they only call n talk n call n talk
old ppl cannot mask number. they memorise number and call ppl . no data usage at allpeople i know who are insurance agent, use Simba unlimited local calls, somemore can mask numbers, at $5/mth, super worth
last time in primary and secondary school, I could remember most of my classmates' numbersold ppl cannot mask number. they memorise number and call ppl . no data usage at all

That's how technology makes us dumber haha...last time in primary and secondary school, I could remember most of my classmates' numbers
now I can't even remember my own office number![]()
Replace with expiring card?Is there a way to delete credit card details in the app ?
Anyone tried number porting out from circle to other telco
on the first week of the month?
will it be successful?
i initiated a number port out
On 25 Jan last month
but until today I have not receive the new SIM card
likely to receive this few days
then will the number port fail?
sim card died? think my tpg sim card died, tried in two other phonesDid anyone who did not pick up get their $0 number cut off?
Today my line totally no signal
Quickly go check with CL, and loop in IMDA if needed.Restarted, still don't have
Emergency calls only
Fk, if I lose this number, I'll go complain sia
Didn't they say give 45 days notice?
Anyone using zero plan encountering unable to make and receive calls? My phone have LTE signal, can send/receive SMS and data is working, just cannot make calls...
Does your signal icon show VoLTE symbol? Need to have it then can make and receive calls. Can follow the guide that I shared previously.Anyone using zero plan encountering unable to make and receive calls? My phone have LTE signal, can send/receive SMS and data is working, just cannot make calls...
can't remembered when did it start, maybe 1-2months ago, sometimes I do a test call once a month. i see the call logs the last successful call was 2 Oct 2024. maybe the problem happened Nov or Dec onwards.problem just started? or started since aug 2024?
Does your signal icon show VoLTE symbol? Need to have it then can make and receive calls. Can follow the guide that I shared previously.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/circles-life-discussion-thread.6217349/post-153415269