davi502
Master Member
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2005
- Messages
- 4,610
- Reaction score
- 57
How to tell which 5g router is compatible?
Tested with Deco X50 5G. Works fine for me. Bukit Batok area.

How to tell which 5g router is compatible?
What's special about the wallet??Circles wallet only sign up at physical shop then got?
Think can top up at Shopee or use paynow instead card.What's special about the wallet??
https://circlesasiasupport.zendesk....-for-a-Circles-Life-plan-using-Circles-WalletCircles wallet only sign up at physical shop then got?
It can access china website like taobao.com / bilibili.com / weibo.com etc on pc/laptop browser ?Tested with Deco X50 5G. Works fine for me. Bukit Batok area.
I actually don’t really understand if need to sign up sim at physical shop or just need to go shop to sign up wallet.
lazy to upload the bill, but in the end CL refund the termination fees. but for sgd12 package i need to pay sgd 16.74.since when you are with Circle Life ?
you port-out the mobile number or terminated the mobile number ?
what is the amount of termination fee ?
can you show us your bill ?
Yeah can. I'm using Mac tho.It can access china website like taobao.com / bilibili.com / weibo.com etc on pc/laptop browser ?
Just started recently, haven't got enough "meat" to try.Anyone tried the new zerofy feature? Apparently Circles is now in the cashback space, can buy stuff through their app and use the cashback to offset your bill.
They have a very good deal on their Shopee e-vouchers... buy 5 x $25 worth for just $100 (no purchase limit)... this will be charged to our mobile bill I think..Just started recently, haven't got enough "meat" to try.
Really good deal?They have a very good deal on their Shopee e-vouchers... buy 5 x $25 worth for just $100 (no purchase limit)... this will be charged to our mobile bill I think..
R u asking me if it is a good deal?Really good deal?
I have never used Shopee e-vouchers purchased from other platforms (like Shopback/Circles Life etc) before... is it if we use these for purchases on Shopee... we can't use other vouchers already (not inclusive of Shopee seller vouchers)? If I'm not wrong, in order to use these e-vouchers, we have to first add the special voucher code at the top bar on the "My Vouchers" page and then add them to our list of other vouchers (like Shopee platform vouchers or Bank card vouchers)... but if this is so, that means we cannot stack the vouchers alrd as only 1 voucher from the list can be used (except for seller vouchers which is by itself... separate from this list of vouchers)...They have a very good deal on their Shopee e-vouchers... buy 5 x $25 worth for just $100 (no purchase limit)... this will be charged to our mobile bill I think..
Depends on whether they can be stacked with other vouchers like Shopee platform vouchers or Bank card vouchersReally good deal?
Have to buy $19.70 for $20 or not?Oh and for today only, pay $2.50 for $10 worth of NTUCFairprice e-vouchers (charged to your mobile subscription bill as well)
I dun think need... can choose either 1 of the vouchers to buy...Have to buy $19.70 for $20 or not?
Is there any confirmation or 1 click buy?I dun think need... can choose either 1 of the vouchers to buy...