- Joined
- Mar 22, 2011
- Messages
- 45,447
- Reaction score
- 18,618
Circles M1 5G SA on a single cell outdoor. Can get 654 maps download.

Hi guys... My CL CIS plan has ended and now i'm paying $28/mth... i want to enjoy the $18/mth again so the only way is to port out to another telco then port back in with new CIS sign up right?
which telco would you guys recommend? I'm thinking of porting out for 1-2 mths then port back CL again for the new CIS. is it possible?
PT1TB8R - Still availableThe 1TB promo code plan like not available liao.. anyone managed to port in still??
I concur, CL 5G SA speed is good, top speed still lose to ST 5G SA but the coverage is definitely improved.![]()
Circles M1 5G SA speed test. Very good
How's the top speed for Singtel 5G SA? So far never see people posting.I concur, CL 5G SA speed is good, top speed still lose to ST 5G SA but the coverage is definitely improved.
More than 1.2gbps On ST. Can’t remember exact. CL hit 1.0xgbps before it stabilised around 900+mbps. Coverage wise is quite funny, some areas if ST strong. CL will be weak. vice versa. With the exception of most malls where both are adequately strong in coverage.How's the top speed for Singtel 5G SA? So far never see people posting.
The top i got for Singtel 5G NSA is 1.2gbps too. But haven't got ST 5G SA. Even their gomo or prepaid 5G+ all is NSA only.
Ok now, I broke my previous 1.2gbps record. Now is 1.34gbps
![]()
Simply Lovely to break my zym record of 1.2gbps
It's Circles, riding on M1 5G SA.On which telco? CL?
ignore. scrolled n saw m1 haha
Actually its not grown overnight, 3 or 4 years back, I got use M1 5G SA, I tried speedtest inside Jurong Point, can get 1.3gbps.On which telco? CL?
ignore. scrolled n saw m1 haha. Quite surprised right. M1 like overnight “grown up” with 5G.
Never had that speed before and coverage was spotty, ported out quickly back then. Good to see huge improvements.Actually its not grown overnight, 3 or 4 years back, I got use M1 5G SA, I tried speedtest inside Jurong Point, can get 1.3gbps.
Now m1 5G is more stable.
can break @gapboy's zym record? haha.Ok now, I broke my previous 1.2gbps record. Now is 1.34gbps
![]()
Simply Lovely to break my zym record of 1.2gbps
What is his record. But this record is on 5G SA Single band.can break @gapboy's zym record? haha.
Would be interesting to see real world peak bandwidth of 5G NSA vs SA between the various telco.What is his record. But this record is on 5G SA Single band.
Unlike singtel 5G NSA which combines so many bands to make that speed.
if only, we have a real-world, real-user test, neutral party test.Would be interesting to see real world peak bandwidth of 5G NSA vs SA between the various telco.