Citibank SMRT Card

chiokcc

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have been using this card for Fairprice so far.

Would like to know if Cold Storage, Sheng Siong and Giant also come under "groceries" category?

Thanks .....

celtosaxon

Reaction score
Under the new T&C, if you spend $500, but credit $50 smrt$ in the same bill do you still get the 4.7% bonus cash back?

sansanjikikut

Reaction score
Anyone can confirm if transaction date is 1 day before statement date still eligible for smrt on statement date? Assume the transaction will not be posted until 2 days after the statement date.

ahboy82

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can confirm if transaction date is 1 day before statement date still eligible for smrt on statement date? Assume the transaction will not be posted until 2 days after the statement date.
Based on post date not transaction date so depends on yr luck.

Usually moi will try hit the min spend few days before end date to b safer

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
Citibank is one of the hotline I dread calling. The menu to reach CSO need to press so many times. "To speak to a CSO, please press *whatever number*" will keep reappearing on the selection for like 6 times before you will get thru to wait in the hotline which took more than 5 minutes by now after keying in the NRIC and telephone pin so many times

Then the Citi CSO almost always not educated on their service and products. I ask whether my phone purchase many days ago that's posted clocked as online txn anot, person tell me cannot check. Then I insist then she put me on hold. Then many mins later never ans me directly but first tells me that cos it's telco 4812 considered as utilities hence whether or not it's online or offline will not get 4.7%. I straight off told her that her knowledge is incorrect, both the general Citi cards tnc and the SMRT tnc does not exclude 4812 and quite sure in the past ppl got Singtel/starhub 4.7% based on dp here. She still quite adament I'm wrong, but i told her she still hasn't answered my initial qn. Put me another 10 mins later then tell me it's online. And still reminds me that it still won't qualify. I said I'm more confident in the wordings of the tnc. Pfft...

Their CSO I thought their Citi rewards card knowledge was their only bad, now I realise even the SMRT card they also very poor with advises as well. So hence it's always good to have DP here, we here work better than them la.

vsvs24

Master Member
Reaction score
Citibank is one of the hotline I dread calling. The menu to reach CSO need to press so many times. "To speak to a CSO, please press *whatever number*" will keep reappearing on the selection for like 6 times before you will get thru to wait in the hotline which took more than 5 minutes by now after keying in the NRIC and telephone pin so many times

Then the Citi CSO almost always not educated on their service and products. I ask whether my phone purchase many days ago that's posted clocked as online txn anot, person tell me cannot check. Then I insist then she put me on hold. Then many mins later never ans me directly but first tells me that cos it's telco 4812 considered as utilities hence whether or not it's online or offline will not get 4.7%. I straight off told her that her knowledge is incorrect, both the general Citi cards tnc and the SMRT tnc does not exclude 4812 and quite sure in the past ppl got Singtel/starhub 4.7% based on dp here. She still quite adament I'm wrong, but i told her she still hasn't answered my initial qn. Put me another 10 mins later then tell me it's online. And still reminds me that it still won't qualify. I said I'm more confident in the wordings of the tnc. Pfft...

Their CSO I thought their Citi rewards card knowledge was their only bad, now I realise even the SMRT card they also very poor with advises as well. So hence it's always good to have DP here, we here work better than them la.
Agree !

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.