coolhead
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2007
- Messages
- 52,404
- Reaction score
- 13,587
It's something I noticed that is implemented in stock forums such as stocktwits.com.
Whereby I make a post in a thread. If the thread gets long quickly, it maybe tedious to go through everything. But sometimes, a member may raise a pertinent point or decide to engage me in the thread itself. I may not notice that the member quoted me and made a reply.
If there is a notification on a member that has quoted you, you can zoom into that member's dialogue and then reply to him immediately. it would help to make the chat more personalized as well on an individual level if not as a value-added to current thread topics.
Hope u understand what i'm trying to put across.
Whereby I make a post in a thread. If the thread gets long quickly, it maybe tedious to go through everything. But sometimes, a member may raise a pertinent point or decide to engage me in the thread itself. I may not notice that the member quoted me and made a reply.
If there is a notification on a member that has quoted you, you can zoom into that member's dialogue and then reply to him immediately. it would help to make the chat more personalized as well on an individual level if not as a value-added to current thread topics.
Hope u understand what i'm trying to put across.


