[CONSOLIDATED] Errant Cyclists Thread

Peak hrs - Ban cyclists on the road

  • Yes I agreed! They hold up the whole traffic

    Votes: 229 77.6%
  • No! Govt encourage ride to work

    Votes: 23 7.8%
  • No! I am a cyclist … how dare u! *glass breaking *

    Votes: 22 7.5%
  • Neutral . I don’t go out during peaks hrs

    Votes: 21 7.1%

  • Total voters
    295

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,209
Reaction score
17,454
How come the horn so cute sound one?

The video sound got modified?
 

CanIsayNo

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
39,741
Reaction score
6,823
it's already a huge question mark that cyclists without any proper qualifications or road knowledge can be allowed to ride on the road alongside cars and motorbikes
 

Joseph12

Honorary Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Messages
102,255
Reaction score
39,068
it's already a huge question mark that cyclists without any proper qualifications or road knowledge can be allowed to ride on the road alongside cars and motorbikes
I mean If they have a death wish so be it

Only issue is driver get dragged into mess

There's other worse cases I seen from foreigners but not going to say here
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top