[CONSOLIDATED] Errant Cyclists Thread

Peak hrs - Ban cyclists on the road

  • Yes I agreed! They hold up the whole traffic

    Votes: 229 77.6%
  • No! Govt encourage ride to work

    Votes: 23 7.8%
  • No! I am a cyclist … how dare u! *glass breaking *

    Votes: 22 7.5%
  • Neutral . I don’t go out during peaks hrs

    Votes: 21 7.1%

  • Total voters
    295

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 9, 2001
Messages
22,652
Reaction score
4,911
Didn't buy so didn't win toto today, need sleepy inducements



Seem like embed also langga, click the icon to see

The screams were nightmarish like Saving Pte Ryan beach rush

 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top