
I think 1 of the reason is Ke P don't have the financial means to lead as main Presidential candidate for the Election. No money how to become 大佬? HahaKmt always says must look at the big picture and hint to KP to give way, but then why they can't give way let KP be the first choice then the dead lock will be solved???
Really 说一套做一套
wednesday datelinecome on KMT and TPP, just put on a show and work together and remove DPP, resolve your difference after PE is over. if you go seperate ways there is no way you will win.
国民党和民众党, 做戏把DPP 干掉。民选过后再和解。各走个的路赢不了的
wednesday dateline
come on KMT and TPP, just put on a show and work together and remove DPP, resolve your difference after PE is over. if you go seperate ways there is no way you will win.
国民党和民众党, 做戏把DPP 干掉。民选过后再和解。各走个的路赢不了的
I think 1 of the reason is Ke P don't have the financial means to lead as main Presidential candidate for the Election. No money how to become 大佬? Haha
I think all the while Ke P is trying to sabo KMT's Hou loh. By keeps asking them to announce they needs him to handicap Hou 6% a lots of KMT voters will felt very embarrassed and pushing away a lots of votes for Hou. But if he joins with Terry then his funding issues will be fixed instantly. I felt Terry might have a part to play in latest saga loh. To revenge insults he suffered last Election from KMT.Then what for go for what poll survey if Kmt insist they have to be the first choice??? Jitao tell KP be 2IC, ai lai mai shua
a messy taiwan benefits china and US maybe
I know Taiwan very well…. It can look very messy internally but very United


I know Taiwan very well…. It can look very messy internally but very United
chiu married TWMM?![]()
I was hoping KMT to be as strong as during their earlier days, they are so powerful to fight Japanese, ccp, start 228 to oppress people. now they are on the decline..