[CONSOLIDATED] 柯文哲 Ko P Discussion Thread

PaboJames

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2013
Messages
12,391
Reaction score
5,389
Actually it's who is the lesser devil between Green and Blue. Blue also have corruption.
Green recently alot
Two green jiak mango case...one of them mistress is ATB from mainland some more.... Don't know got honey trap and leak info or not

One illegal building of family home, first claim his one is not cos got house number.... Now selling young time parents poor sob story

Then got the egg import scandal... Egg imported by a supposedly shell company
 

TUV2008

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
77,748
Reaction score
28,167
Still lose to Chen Shui Bian, who ownself shoot ownself to win votes

I still remember that day very well…. I was in Shanghai airport checking in my flight to come back. When I heard this news I called my Taiwan colleague he said he even don’t know how come I know.

I told him 阿扁包赢了,must salute him as king of elections!
 

TUV2008

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
77,748
Reaction score
28,167
in fact, he is too honest and naive to have met KMT and kenna tricked into the contract

Because he also knows he will lose if he contest alone. So his choice is either with KMT or with Terry.
 

THFC78

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
103,615
Reaction score
8,715
Screen-Shot-2023-11-20-at-8-37-02-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2023-11-20-at-8-36-28-PM.png
 

rizhal

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
8,087
Reaction score
3,556
1858e6a9-b5f1-4535-9433-15ac173c091d-w1600.png
Let’s look at those in red. Assuming we use simple mathematics to add 3% more to h-k votes. 46.10x1.03=47.483, 39.7x1.03=40.891. After that h-k still lose. Isn’t this fair for 3% handicap calculation?
Established brand TVBS poll result wasn’t included. That may be a signal the blue team knows something.
 

TUV2008

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
77,748
Reaction score
28,167
After watching few Taiwan talk show tonight I can only conclude that 黄珊珊is the one behind to rock the boat. Without her the merger would have happened.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top