A pampered boy by women.I must read his chart to assess if he does have this 媽寶character
Lol

A pampered boy by women.I must read his chart to assess if he does have this 媽寶character
Having the support of the young generation is not sufficient.i think inflation plays a big part, very easy to go overbudget. They have being campaigning for months and look at the crowds of his rally.... when his prospect is the lowest among the top 3![]()
Having the support of the young generation is not sufficient.
He still need to get the support fromt the uncle and ah kong generation.
You need huge financial funds to play this game.
If he did not cater for this shortfall or he is too overconfident due to his fanfare, then he will learn the lesson the hard way.
He actually have a chance if he already have a sugar daddy.
However, I am not so sure he will or can deliver his promises on reform after he is elected.
The various P before him also made a lot of promises.
How clean is TW after they took over ?
(After seeing how he manage the recent agreement, I have no faith that he can perform the role. He and Hou are just minister calibre. Hou is lucky to have a lot of tua pek kong to back him.)
Why am I having the impression that Ke P did not prepare well for his campaign ?The biggest challenges of KP camp is the support from the 中南部,they are only familiar with the north and does not have the resource and knowledge to reach out beyond north.
中南部是綠營大票倉,if he cannot win enough vote there it will be a losing battle for KP
Actually it's who is the lesser devil between Green and Blue. Blue also have corruption.Green win, Taiwan GG.
Full of corruption.
TPP is only 4 y.o and I think Ke P never in his wildest dreams that this P.E he will get so much supporters from the public polls and KMT Hou is so weak. Percentage of Ke's are Han pro blue supporters. I think Ke dun even have the money nor enough staff to manage the P.E, they are doing what they can as it's progressing. That's why the last 2 weeks he keep visiting TerryWhy am I having the impression that Ke P did not prepare well for his campaign ?
Or he is just handling the issues as they arises ?
It is like walk one step see one step.
He should join the local party.TPP is only 4 y.o and I think Ke P never in his wildest dreams that this P.E he will get so much supporters from the public polls and KMT Hou is so weak. Percentage of Ke's are Han pro blue supporters. I think Ke dun even have the money nor enough staff to manage the P.E, they are doing what they can as it's progressing. That's why the last 2 weeks he keep visiting Terry
Hou is just a puppet, he do nothing, and his movement is planned by Zhu, Ma and recently pulled HKY for the 立委 #1Having the support of the young generation is not sufficient.
He still need to get the support fromt the uncle and ah kong generation.
You need huge financial funds to play this game.
If he did not cater for this shortfall or he is too overconfident due to his fanfare, then he will learn the lesson the hard way.
He actually have a chance if he already have a sugar daddy.
However, I am not so sure he will or can deliver his promises on reform after he is elected.
The various P before him also made a lot of promises.
How clean is TW after they took over ?
(After seeing how he manage the recent agreement, I have no faith that he can perform the role. He and Hou are just minister calibre. Hou is lucky to have a lot of tua pek kong to back him.)
I think he will be a great minister.Hou is just a puppet, he do nothing, and his movement is planned by Zhu, Ma and recently pulled HKY for the 立委 #1
Why am I having the impression that Ke P did not prepare well for his campaign ?
Or he is just handling the issues as they arises ?
It is like walk one step see one step.
I think he will be a great minister.
But, he dun have the ability and chrisma to be the top guy.
I am not so sure how much cleaning he can perform when he become the P and the one under him become greasy again.
TPP is only 4 y.o and I think Ke P never in his wildest dreams that this P.E he will get so much supporters from the public polls and KMT Hou is so weak. Percentage of Ke's are Han pro blue supporters. I think Ke dun even have the money nor enough staff to manage the P.E, they are doing what they can as it's progressing. That's why the last 2 weeks he keep visiting Terry
Hou is just a mayor or administrative minister caliber at most, he can't think on his feet and his thought process are slow when questioned by reporters or other parties q&aI think he will be a great minister.
But, he dun have the ability and chrisma to be the top guy.
I am not so sure how much cleaning he can perform when he become the P and the one under him become greasy again.
If he dun want to eat the humble pie, he is dragging his own party down for the upcoming campaign.i would say he (or his team) under estimate the massive amount resources require for a presidential campaign. he may predict at the beginning that he needs to form alliance with either KMT or Terry, but never expect such a big push back that no one wants to give up the number one position.
So he is now kena stuck in a junction no more direction. Going solo is sure a losing game for him.
watched this very funny assessment on the 2
If you are William, what you need to worry about ?Hou is just a mayor or administrative minister caliber at most, he can't think on his feet and his thought process are slow when questioned by reporters or other parties q&a
If he dun want to eat the humble pie, he is dragging his own party down for the upcoming campaign.
His ka kia should be worried about no money for their respective campaign.
If his ka kia can win a few seats in the House, that is already a achievement liao.In fact the more realistic expectation for him is to use this current campaign to build his supporter base and get ready for the NEXT election and not this one. I honestly doubt a new party can win the President election during their first contest.
In fact if now I'm Lai, the biggest worry I will have is that more pro blue supporters and Terry Guo 5-10% will run to Ke.If you are William, what you need to worry about ?