Deadmaninc75
Banned
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2020
- Messages
- 3,980
- Reaction score
- 701
賴“中華民國是災害“
i arm chio
i arm chio

slang is different alsoHokkien and Taiwan hokkien are different. I am unable to fully understand 闽南话.
Zhong Tian already tio fixed until no licence liao lor.Today 5 media questions at least 3 are dark green. No 中天
Hokkien and Taiwan hokkien are different. I am unable to fully understand 闽南话.
In FB now, someone took a picture of KP’s Taichung rally, on the stage there are 3 signboards “Guo”, “Han”, “Song” !!!!!!Not 7.30pm yet already the kp rally is full to the bream.
This is edmw, golden rule is wat? GPGTIn FB now, someone took a picture of KP’s Taichung rally, on the stage there are 3 signboards “Guo”, “Han”, “Song” !!!!!!
wowowow they leaning weight to KP tonight ! ?? !!!!!!
This is edmw, golden rule is wat? GPGT
This is the FB link.This is edmw, golden rule is wat? GPGT
自由媒体is still 媒体Zhong Tian already tio fixed until no licence liao lor.
I doubt so. His Fujian bang none of them are from the Minnan area. Maybe he could have picked up some swear words like ** knn while in Xiamen. That s about it.
賴“中華民國是災害“
i arm chio
can see through the rally turned out, KeP many many nose ahead of KMT
But probably not allowed to ask questions at televised debate cos Zhong Tian no TV license.自由媒体is still 媒体
actual 5000 wudong still need to gib 5mil.. should be 499 onlyWait Monday at 關鍵they will suan xiao is drone camera effect only, actual 5000 only
i help chiu gpgt no need use giphyThis is the FB link.
Lazy to upload imgur or giphy, need sign up new account. Lazy.
Look at this post on Facebook
“Guo”, “Han”, “Song” signs on the stage !
https://www.facebook.com/share/25yoyRf1Uhtx9pYV/?mibextid=Cx5MWH
actual 5000 wudong still need to gib 5mil.. should be 499 only
Wu Zi Jia is dua pao xian.I really hate people eat their own words. I support 馆长press him to keep his promises.

its mando-amoyhokkien plus japanese “….ho”, “…..ne”Hokkien and Taiwan hokkien are different. I am unable to fully understand 闽南话.