actually Lai not bad also lah, already have 8yr plan to solve housing. close one eye, maintain status quo, everyone heypi
kmt will def not 棄保.Like that I see 弃保will happen the other way round
kmt will def not 棄保.
if so how to answer to ccp?
That's what I don't like KMT, even as foreigner I also can tell KMT is CCP 打手
kmt r scums. just bcos they r rich they treated kp’s gestures to cooperate like a beggar at their mercy..
hope they disintegrate in no time
Already tio pwned in 2020 by korean fish large turnout but lost to eng vegkmt will def not 棄保.
if so how to answer to ccp?
that was a selfpwn by ccp over hk supressionAlready tio pwned in 2020 by korean fish large turnout but lost to eng veg
Like that I see 弃保will happen the other way round
Han Guo Yu received 5,522,119 in 2020, but he did not win the presidency. Since Hou is not more popular than Han, it is safe to assume Hou will not win.
For 2024 election, the estimated minimum votes to win will be 6,000,000
弃Hou for Ke instead has a better of winning the presidency.
Though as of now Lai still has the highest chance of winning.
But from the debates, we can see KMT starts to mention some of the policies by Ke. Even though Ke may not win this election, but both KMT and DPP will be forced to work harder definitely.
I only hope non KMT win, be it Lai or KP
I believe USA government starts to release some information.
Alot of anonymous whistleblowers started to come out.
Once USA government is convinced that both DPP and TPP within winning edges, they may switch to support TPP.
Less mouths to feed and more easy to control.
I love ithonestly dpp win. country still gg ah. u see their own people earning drop a lot
where did u hear that from?honestly dpp win. country still gg ah. u see their own people earning drop a lot
its a good sign bad practices r being sexposed.I love it
Juz see the eggs and vaccine saga
Really own ppl earn until blc
gdp growth is one thing. go see the newly join people going into work force how much are they earning. number doesn't represent everything.where did u hear that from?
taiwan has the highest gdp growth last 2-3yrs, covid, performance of its stock market has exceeded hong kong.. min income has surged from 22k to 30k..
what earning drop r u talking abt?
where did u hear that from?
taiwan has the highest gdp growth last 2-3yrs, covid, performance of its stock market has exceeded hong kong.. min income has surged from 22k to 30k..
what earning drop r u talking abt?
when DPP English in power 8 yrs ago planned to solve the housing problems and the certain section of the HSR route but seem not solve them and now Lai is continuing to take overactually Lai not bad also lah, already have 8yr plan to solve housing. close one eye, maintain status quo, everyone heypi