rizhal
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2012
- Messages
- 8,088
- Reaction score
- 3,556
Your explanation doesnt really make sense
Many EdMWer brought their sense into here. Waste energy debating with them.
Your explanation doesnt really make sense
Firstly, let me clarify: I am PAP and KMT supporter (they are both right wing party, kinda part of the global right wing alliance, that is why their leaders occassionally meet).
Secondly, I have just went to Taiwan last year, and two times before that (2023 and 2019). Taiwan 是怎麼樣,難道我不知道?台灣人是聽大陸音樂的。文化其實是一樣的。「誰最有錢誰就是最大」的這種道理。
跟你講啦:如果2024年選舉只是 KMT 和 DPP,其實 KMT 是贏的。只是因為 柯文哲的TPP 攪局(分散選票),所以 KMT 沒得贏,DPP 也少過百分之五十。
![]()
還說不是分散選票。柯文哲的第三個黨真的破壞行情,所以得罪到那些老大,所以他被帶去關。
他真的只有投降(放棄)為生路。
I go Taiwan every year, sometimes more than once a year. I dun support anyone, but sad to see what they can do to their own people but chicken out at external forces. Haha.Firstly, let me clarify: I am PAP and KMT supporter (they are both right wing party, kinda part of the global right wing alliance, that is why their leaders occassionally meet).
Secondly, I have just went to Taiwan last year, and two times before that (2023 and 2019). Taiwan 是怎麼樣,難道我不知道?台灣人是聽大陸音樂的。文化其實是一樣的。「誰最有錢誰就是最大」的這種道理。
跟你講啦:如果2024年選舉只是 KMT 和 DPP,其實 KMT 是贏的。只是因為 柯文哲的TPP 攪局(分散選票),所以 KMT 沒得贏,DPP 也少過百分之五十。
![]()
還說不是分散選票。柯文哲的第三個黨真的破壞行情,所以得罪到那些老大,所以他被帶去關。
他真的只有投降(放棄)為生路。
he is going home today but for how longDon't be surprised if he refuse to go home tmr. He wants to use this as political leverage by continue to stay behind the bar
We are just tourists no need to support anyone.I go Taiwan every year, sometimes more than once a year. I dun support anyone, but sad to see what they can do to their own people but chicken out at external forces. Haha.
Yup, and in general the people there are nice too.We are just tourists no need to support anyone.
Totally agree with u. Haha.Many EdMWer brought their sense into here. Waste energy debating with them.
DPP 舔 USA and Japan number 1 too, not even daring to even fart when Trump administration is trying to steal Taiwan's assets and still not relent enough on reducing the tariffs imposed on Taiwan, and Lai Qing De not daring to use the term "War of Resistance" when referring to ROC's war against Japan.KMT and PAP 完全不一样。
PAP 不选边站。KMT 是舔共 number 1.
Firstly, let me clarify: I am PAP and KMT supporter (they are both right wing party, kinda part of the global right wing alliance, that is why their leaders occassionally meet).
Secondly, I have just went to Taiwan last year, and two times before that (2023 and 2019). Taiwan 是怎麼樣,難道我不知道?台灣人是聽大陸音樂的。文化其實是一樣的。「誰最有錢誰就是最大」的這種道理。
跟你講啦:如果2024年選舉只是 KMT 和 DPP,其實 KMT 是贏的。只是因為 柯文哲的TPP 攪局(分散選票),所以 KMT 沒得贏,DPP 也少過百分之五十。
![]()
還說不是分散選票。柯文哲的第三個黨真的破壞行情,所以得罪到那些老大,所以他被帶去關。
他真的只有投降(放棄)為生路。
It’s much more than just holidaying. Although in the visa we state the purpose of visit to be “holiday”, actually, it is more towards “religion”.
To put it simply: Singapore 這麼亂, Malaysia 又是 majority Malay, where else to stay true to our roots and maintain normal standard? 只能夠跟著中國.
Also, only visiting Taiwan can also be a fantastic budget control option. Kaohsiung is like a European city, and Taiwan got high speed rail, and winter season - something that Malaysia and Singapore dont have. Can take budget airline to go there, and can use low prices to experience the entire world.
Furthermore, Taiwan is majority Chinese. 尤其是 Singapore,這麼多外國人。台灣比較像是家。
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1A2T86GarH/?mibextid=wwXIfr
看看他們,這麼勤勞努力。
然而我們東南亞人,這麼自暴自棄,還故步自封。
我們東南亞人真的有很多改善的空間。
All while, still calling Singapore our home.
We always want to say Singaporeans are strong, but where our strength come from, amidst all the nonsense in Singapore? 宗教信仰, mainly from Taiwan’s 法鼓山 (this years theme is 有大願力;一個微笑,一句祝福).
Last but not least: in terms of Chinese culture material, China region offers the first hand. Malaysia and Singapore offerings are second hand (repackaged). So if can, of course is take from the source instead of repackage.
Okay, with that I am done providing justification.
I honestly hope to grow together with 中國, and I believe many other people also.
Have a happy work day.![]()
confirm but kena drag in mud 1 year liaos, beside small grass and blue dunno who will jump ship overWill come out revenge or not?
Drag one year and no conclusion

https://focustaiwan.tw/society/202509080011how come he go in squat ah![]()