[CONSOLIDATED] 柯文哲 Ko P Discussion Thread

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,299
Reaction score
9,037
wu dong is ex dpp..... guo zhengliang also... seriously very hard to tell they are pro-green or pro-blue now (biggest jokers in the game)
who give them money they support who lah. all these people cannot be trusted one. it's all about business, that "most handsome" guy say one.
 

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,210
Reaction score
17,455
wu dong is ex dpp..... guo zhengliang also... seriously very hard to tell they are pro-green or pro-blue now (biggest jokers in the game)
I feel that Guo Zheng Liang makes neutral comments, not overly biased to any side, though currently with grudges with DPP since they sacked him for being too frank in the political shows about the party's faults and scandals, but he did not make any of those up, the fact is those scandals happened.

Currently I like to watch Huang Wei Han's 下班瀚你聊, especially the weekly segment where Guo Zheng Liang is a weekly guest on the show.
 

Courage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2016
Messages
20,811
Reaction score
10,213
Have to give it to Lai. He managed to speak untruths in the most composed way. KP is an outlier; Lai and HYY didn't really engage him most of the time. I don't understand what HYY was talking most of the time in his 台语. Lai has an insurmountable lead and his lead will further widen after today debate. I feel sorry for HYY and KP. Taiwanese are looking for independence and I hope they get it from China after 13 Jan
 

menthol28

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
21,637
Reaction score
14,914
They keep speaking 臺語, if 习tune in now to watch he also blur
Dun forget XJP early political career was in Fuzhou and Fujian as vice governor and governor. XJP home ground lah, should be able to under 闽南话
 

luxerio

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
1,197
Reaction score
524
Have to give it to Lai. He managed to speak untruths in the most composed way. KP is an outlier; Lai and HYY didn't really engage him most of the time. I don't understand what HYY was talking most of the time in his 台语. Lai has an insurmountable lead and his lead will further widen after today debate. I feel sorry for HYY and KP. Taiwanese are looking for independence and I hope they get it from China after 13 Jan
I also think Lai presented the best. HYY totally cannot understand, could be that I don't really understand much of hokkien anyway.
 

TUV2008

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
77,766
Reaction score
28,177
Have to give it to Lai. He managed to speak untruths in the most composed way. KP is an outlier; Lai and HYY didn't really engage him most of the time. I don't understand what HYY was talking most of the time in his 台语. Lai has an insurmountable lead and his lead will further widen after today debate. I feel sorry for HYY and KP. Taiwanese are looking for independence and I hope they get it from China after 13 Jan

Hou wants to win middle voter, he wants to be as 乡土as possible to dilute the pro china color of KMT.
 

menthol28

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
21,637
Reaction score
14,914
Hou wants to win middle voter, he wants to be as 乡土as possible to dilute the pro china color of KMT.
Hou has always been light blue in his political road hence last time got many ppl scold him blue skin but green skeleton. That's also one of the reason he didn't support HGY during 2020 P.E, he wanna stay neutral when he was mayor
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top