Consumed MC can be declined?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,296
Reaction score
5,871
They said to ask for permission first I was already starving and after 2 hours I got fed up I called the cos office and they call my sergeant to get back to me 15mins later

Huh? Of course ask for permission first. But why wait 2 hours?
 

Takagi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2012
Messages
81,466
Reaction score
870
They said to ask for permission first I was already starving and after 2 hours I got fed up I called the cos office and they call my sergeant to get back to me 15mins later
walau u go imh for treatment also need permission??

they call u, u pass your phone to the psychiatrist and let him fk them upside down

dun come here for opinion cuz you will just get more confused

especially with replies from that devil, really is nonsense one
last time got ppl feedback on him, in the end that person kena pts
devil is protected here :s13:
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,296
Reaction score
5,871
walau u go imh for treatment also need permission??

they call u, u pass your phone to the psychiatrist and let him fk them upside down

dun come here for opinion cuz you will just get more confused

especially with replies from that devil, really is nonsense one
last time got ppl feedback on him, in the end that person kena pts
devil is protected here :s13:
Nobody can help you, if you have trouble understanding what the permission is for. There’s a difference between permission to see the doctor and permission to leave the house.

Actually it shouldn’t even be a permission, but rather a FYI, informing them that you are going to see the doctor at IMH. They can not prevent you for seeing the doctor, but they can make it difficult for you to see your doctor by making you jump through the hoops like see MO first etc etc.

Well, also can’t help it if you choose to have issues understanding why that person got points.

That doesn’t mean I’m protected, but rather reasonable people understands that I’m not the problem, but the person who gave feedback is the problem.

Giving feedback about someone else doesn’t mean someone else is the problem. Maybe the person giving the feedback is the problem.
 

razorlala

Banned
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
20,805
Reaction score
3,978
Because sect com was resting so didn't reply me

dont bother just leave when u want to. dont listen to the devil. he here spouting nonsense for years liao.

they cant do anything to u. esp if you are an imh patient. if they dare do anything to u, feedback to your imh doctor. he/she will fix them
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,296
Reaction score
5,871
dont bother just leave when u want to. dont listen to the devil. he here spouting nonsense for years liao.

they cant do anything to u. esp if you are an imh patient. if they dare do anything to u, feedback to your imh doctor. he/she will fix them
He doesn’t need to listen to me. But he also must take into consideration that if he listens to you and get into trouble, he cannot hold you accountable.
 

Loner101

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Nobody can help you, if you have trouble understanding what the permission is for. There’s a difference between permission to see the doctor and permission to leave the house.

Actually it shouldn’t even be a permission, but rather a FYI, informing them that you are going to see the doctor at IMH. They can not prevent you for seeing the doctor, but they can make it difficult for you to see your doctor by making you jump through the hoops like see MO first etc etc.

Well, also can’t help it if you choose to have issues understanding why that person got points.

That doesn’t mean I’m protected, but rather reasonable people understands that I’m not the problem, but the person who gave feedback is the problem.

Giving feedback about someone else doesn’t mean someone else is the problem. Maybe the person giving the feedback is the problem.


I have tried informing them and they scolded me and I broke down because they said I'm only allowed to ask for permission I cannot tell them I wanna go imh to see a doctor neither can i inform
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,296
Reaction score
5,871
I have tried informing them and they scolded me and I broke down because they said I'm only allowed to ask for permission I cannot tell them I wanna go imh to see a doctor neither can i inform
They scold you doesn't mean they are correct.
 

Loner101

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
They scold you doesn't mean they are correct.

They just want me to go back to tekong so they can scold me and find ways to punish me I'm really afraid and traumatised by tekong now that's why I want to visit my doctor each time my mc ends as no one in tekong believes me they think I'm just joking and they always say it's okay just dont think of anything
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,296
Reaction score
5,871
They just want me to go back to tekong so they can scold me and find ways to punish me I'm really afraid and traumatised by tekong now that's why I want to visit my doctor each time my mc ends as no one in tekong believes me they think I'm just joking and they always say it's okay just dont think of anything
If anything tell you also u say cannot. Then don’t do anything. Just sit there and rot?
 

Loner101

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Then TS will say they say cannot call. no point liao

I called saf counselling that time because I was crying for 2 nights in tekong when I booked in and only slept at 3am to wake up qt 5.30am I've told my sect com my problem but they just said dont think of anything I couldn't take the pressure so I called up saf counselling and they asked my sect com to let me visit a MO around 11pm and I got sent out, my mc ends tomorrow and I dont know how to inform them
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,296
Reaction score
5,871
I called saf counselling that time because I was crying for 2 nights in tekong when I booked in and only slept at 3am to wake up qt 5.30am I've told my sect com my problem but they just said dont think of anything I couldn't take the pressure so I called up saf counselling and they asked my sect com to let me visit a MO around 11pm and I got sent out, my mc ends tomorrow and I dont know how to inform them
What are you trying to get out of here?
 

Loner101

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
What are you trying to get out of here?

I just want to know how should I inform my sect com that I'm going to see a doctor at imh because as of now I'm not comfortable going back to tekong at all going back now just makes me want to hurt myself and die that's why I'm seeking help here from all of you not only to help myself for my depression also I want to prepare myself and get ready to go back too that's why I'm asking how do I inform them if I want to see a doctor without getting scolded I hope you guys can understand
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,296
Reaction score
5,871
I just want to know how should I inform my sect com that I'm going to see a doctor at imh because as of now I'm not comfortable going back to tekong at all going back now just makes me want to hurt myself and die that's why I'm seeking help here from all of you not only to help myself for my depression also I want to prepare myself and get ready to go back too that's why I'm asking how do I inform them if I want to see a doctor without getting scolded I hope you guys can understand
people already told you what to do, but you are the one who keeps rejecting. then what's the point?

Dial 995.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top