Consumed MC can be declined?

SinglePaul

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
0
Don't be too harsh on TS, he is just a scared little boy who doesn't know his rights.

If your MCs are all valid and given by actual doctors and MOs, just hold your ground and tell your CO to fuck off. Call SAF hotline if you have to. It's another empty threat to scare the conscripts into not taking MCs, they will back down like a pussy if you stick to your guns.

Ya fully agreed!
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,293
Reaction score
5,870
Don't be too harsh on TS, he is just a scared little boy who doesn't know his rights.

If your MCs are all valid and given by actual doctors and MOs, just hold your ground and tell your CO to fuck off. Call SAF hotline if you have to. It's another empty threat to scare the conscripts into not taking MCs, they will back down like a pussy if you stick to your guns.
I think that has been mentioned multiple times, just that TS asking people whether they can do it. But doesn’t understand the diff between can and allowed to.
 

Purplestars

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
5,265
Reaction score
759
I think that has been mentioned multiple times, just that TS asking people whether they can do it. But doesn’t understand the diff between can and allowed to.

What's the point of this statement? If not allowed to, it means cannot. Got such thing as can but not allowed to?

Might as well say CO can ask you to suck his cock, but not allowed to. Everything is also can one what if you don't care if you are allowed to.
 

Takagi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2012
Messages
81,466
Reaction score
870
wah this thread can last so long :s22:

anyway call ns hotline, if i rmb correctly, your unit does know if u called the hotline
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,293
Reaction score
5,870
What's the point of this statement? If not allowed to, it means cannot. Got such thing as can but not allowed to?

Might as well say CO can ask you to suck his cock, but not allowed to. Everything is also can one what if you don't care if you are allowed to.
it depends on how precise you want to be. If you choose to be super general, sure cannot. If you want to be super precise, things can get very detailed.
 

Purplestars

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
5,265
Reaction score
759
it depends on how precise you want to be. If you choose to be super general, sure cannot. If you want to be super precise, things can get very detailed.

No fucking idea what you are talking about anymore, you are going into the "if I can't convince, I confuse" territory.
 

Calander

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2014
Messages
2,319
Reaction score
11
No fucking idea what you are talking about anymore, you are going into the "if I can't convince, I confuse" territory.

chill bro.. this guy has lots of issues with many of us here..

he has a history here and perhaps some issues. just "bookmark" him and ignore.
 

razorlala

Banned
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
20,805
Reaction score
3,978
wah this thread can last so long :s22:

anyway call ns hotline, if i rmb correctly, your unit does know if u called the hotline

if TS call, his unit also dont dare do anything to him. him calling NS hotline is first warning to the CO liao.

mental illness is the most powerful card a NSF can play.
no commander with bigger brains than a chicken will mess with a NSF with mental illness.


a simple "i cannot take this anymore" and your CO ass is on fire.
 

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
98,488
Reaction score
15,582
charging you AWOL for a valid medical certificate cannot be done from a medical point of view, unless u were caught for smth bad during ur medical leave

IF he really charge you and u end up in DB, just appeal, and go higher up the command chain

its worst if the MC was given by MMI or a govt hospital, i think ur CO can go jiak sai already
 

Loner101

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Hi I'm currently on Mc from imh due to depression from tekong itself I have received a message saying my pes has been downgraded from B1 to C9 so does that means I have been ooc? My doctor in imh doesn't want me to go back to tekong because of my depression and wanting to commit suicide in tekong, I'm being aimed for no reason inside and outside I cant even go out to get lunch while I'm on mc they asked my mom to get my lunch for me back home. I have not returned back to camp for 2 weeks now and my psychiatrist wants me to visit imh after my mc ends to extend further mc will I be allowed to do so? If I'm on mc can i go back to camp endorse my mc and come book out immediately?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,293
Reaction score
5,870
Hi I'm currently on Mc from imh due to depression from tekong itself I have received a message saying my pes has been downgraded from B1 to C9 so does that means I have been ooc? My doctor in imh doesn't want me to go back to tekong because of my depression and wanting to commit suicide in tekong, I'm being aimed for no reason inside and outside I cant even go out to get lunch while I'm on mc they asked my mom to get my lunch for me back home. I have not returned back to camp for 2 weeks now and my psychiatrist wants me to visit imh after my mc ends to extend further mc will I be allowed to do so? If I'm on mc can i go back to camp endorse my mc and come book out immediately?
- You may be effectively OOT, but whether you are OOT is whether they have labelled you as such.

- “being aimed for no reason” to you maybe the case, but to them may not be. It’s all about perspective

- if you are on MC, you are not supposed to head out unless permission is given. But they cannot just decline and leave you with no reasonable means to get food. No doubt they may not be very nice to let you go out out to get food for yourself, but at least your mom can, do they aren’t being unreasonable.

- what is the basis for you to think that you wouldn’t be allowed to extend your MC, such that you have to ask here to find out? There must be some sort of basis for you to think that you wouldn’t be allowed for you to ask.

- if you are not allowed to book out immediately, they must have a very good reason to not let you book out, provided that the MO endorse your MC. If doesn’t, then different story.
 

Loner101

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
- You may be effectively OOT, but whether you are OOT is whether they have labelled you as such.

- “being aimed for no reason” to you maybe the case, but to them may not be. It’s all about perspective

- if you are on MC, you are not supposed to head out unless permission is given. But they cannot just decline and leave you with no reasonable means to get food. No doubt they may not be very nice to let you go out out to get food for yourself, but at least your mom can, do they aren’t being unreasonable.

- what is the basis for you to think that you wouldn’t be allowed to extend your MC, such that you have to ask here to find out? There must be some sort of basis for you to think that you wouldn’t be allowed for you to ask.

- if you are not allowed to book out immediately, they must have a very good reason to not let you book out, provided that the MO endorse your MC. If doesn’t, then different story.



I have some friends with depression as well they have been ooc-ed and posted out but I do no know my status yet because I wasnt informed my doctor from imh asked me to go out and socialize but they ask for a letter of proof which i cant confirm because the letter is only to be opened by my MO and my oc said that I cant leave the house under any circumstances unless no one is at home to get me food so what am I supposed to do because I called up saf hotline they said I could go out socialize just that I cant step into clarky or go drinking
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,293
Reaction score
5,870
I have some friends with depression as well they have been ooc-ed and posted out but I do no know my status yet because I wasnt informed my doctor from imh asked me to go out and socialize but they ask for a letter of proof which i cant confirm because the letter is only to be opened by my MO and my oc said that I cant leave the house under any circumstances unless no one is at home to get me food so what am I supposed to do because I called up saf hotline they said I could go out socialize just that I cant step into clarky or go drinking
got no clue what talking you.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,293
Reaction score
5,870
I just want to know if I'm able to continue visiting my imh doctor for MC because my mind keeps telling me to die in tekong I'm fine being confined at home 24/7 but not in tekong
What makes you think you cannot continue visiting your imh doctor for mc?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top