Consumed MC can be declined?

runforyourlife

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
47,253
Reaction score
5,238
Sounds like the legendary guy whom kept searching for his nric and had a depression.

In any case, if it’s genuine, the avenues are already provided. Heed it or leave it.
 

Loner101

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
people already told you what to do, but you are the one who keeps rejecting. then what's the point?

Dial 995.

I need it to be clear like if I inform and if they dont allow me what should I do next like this is my biggest problem to understand I hope it can be more detailed
 

Takagi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2012
Messages
81,467
Reaction score
870
I need it to be clear like if I inform and if they dont allow me what should I do next like this is my biggest problem to understand I hope it can be more detailed
stop your csb or ask your parents for assistance or talk to your commanders


honestly now i think u just don't want to take any actions
 

Loner101

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
stop your csb or ask your parents for assistance or talk to your commanders


honestly now i think u just don't want to take any actions

It's not that I want to take action or not my mom has mental issue herself therefore she keeps accusing me of stuff that I didn't do and my PC choose to believe her because he said I rather believe your mom that's why I cant take any actions like what my PC did to me is putting so much mental stress on me
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,293
Reaction score
5,870
It's not that I want to take action or not my mom has mental issue herself therefore she keeps accusing me of stuff that I didn't do and my PC choose to believe her because he said I rather believe your mom that's why I cant take any actions like what my PC did to me is putting so much mental stress on me

So how? What did you do since you Mc ended on Monday
 

shaggerinos

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
620
Reaction score
19
Have you gone to see a psychiatrist (one that has the authority to issue you medication)? Please note that IMH is not the only avenue you can go to, you can go to Khoo Teck Phua for such issues too! :)

It's not that I want to take action or not my mom has mental issue herself therefore she keeps accusing me of stuff that I didn't do and my PC choose to believe her because he said I rather believe your mom that's why I cant take any actions like what my PC did to me is putting so much mental stress on me
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,293
Reaction score
5,870
your "when i'm serving NS" sounded like you have served.

yes. 11b @ polyclinic dun need to pay. unless u do some cosmetic related stuff, which i dun think polyclinic offers anyway.
 

razorlala

Banned
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
20,805
Reaction score
3,978
Things like vacancies not covered under 11b.

Normal see dogtor covered. Just ask them.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top