Consumed MC can be declined?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,292
Reaction score
5,868
I would prefer if you do not assume. I have 2 houses so I do not always reside in the address stated on my NRIC.
your preference is well taken. but is my preference to assume.

why is it necessary for you to move between two houses while you are on MC when you should be resting?
 

razorlala

Banned
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
20,805
Reaction score
3,978
your preference is well taken. but is my preference to assume.

why is it necessary for you to move between two houses while you are on MC when you should be resting?
I too rich. Have too many houses. But i dont have enough butler for every house. So have 1 butler everyday tend to 1house.

So i sick n not feeling well, i instead ask my butler to fetch me to the house he working in today so can look out for me.

There are no directives that state that one has to be in the registered address when on mc
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,292
Reaction score
5,868
I too rich. Have too many houses. But i dont have enough butler for every house. So have 1 butler everyday tend to 1house.

So i sick n not feeling well, i instead ask my butler to fetch me to the house he working in today so can look out for me.
shaggerinos your clone?
 

shaggerinos

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
620
Reaction score
19
Your assumption that I will be moving between 2 houses when I should be resting is once again, wrong.

I will be staying at an adress which is not stated on my NRIC

your preference is well taken. but is my preference to assume.

why is it necessary for you to move between two houses while you are on MC when you should be resting?
 
Last edited:

shaggerinos

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
620
Reaction score
19
Thanks, so I will just need to inform my sergeant the address I will be residing in?

Haha that would be a nice situation but no, not rich 😂

I too rich. Have too many houses. But i dont have enough butler for every house. So have 1 butler everyday tend to 1house.

So i sick n not feeling well, i instead ask my butler to fetch me to the house he working in today so can look out for me.

There are no directives that state that one has to be in the registered address when on mc
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,292
Reaction score
5,868
Your assumption that I will be moving between 2 houses when I should be resting is once again, wrong.

I will be staying at an adress which is not stated on my NRIC
Then your question is wrong to begin with. What is on your NRIC is your registered address, but not necessarily your "home".

You are asked "Is it true that staff from army or MP will do checks to see if you are at home while on MC?".

So as long as you are staying at a place that can reasonably be considered a home, even if they check there's nothing wrong. You just need to let them know you are staying somewhere else and not out on the streets having fun.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top