k3nshinz

Reaction score
We can start the conversation here
Heard someone got $15k cov in Eastbrook @ Canberra

Yishun Newly MOP Blossom @ Yishun - $5k COV

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$5k COV? In dreamland? Or that place totally cmi?
I bought a relatively new (under 10 years~) 4rm flat at Kallang/Whampoa area for 0 COV this year as well. Not impossible, just have to be patient and lucky.

If you encounter a serious seller, or a seller that urgently needs to sell off the house, you may be able to get it at a relatively good price. But of course, those are far and few between.

tkdboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Mine was $18K. I just execute the OTP straightaway. Collecting keys this Friday liao. So excited, after that bring papa mama go out lunch celebrate.

hehe congrats bro. mine unfortunately was much more but it's okie. paid also paid Liao haha. my key collection in 3 mths time due to extension of stay. completion appt tmr :)

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hehe congrats bro. mine unfortunately was much more but it's okie. paid also paid Liao haha. my key collection in 3 mths time due to extension of stay. completion appt tmr :)
Thanks thanks. Waiting until neck long, my buyer also gave me 3 mths ext of stay, nice people. If COV not alot, just get over and done with. really heng only $18K.

k3nshinz

Reaction score
Thanks thanks. Waiting until neck long, my buyer also gave me 3 mths ext of stay, nice people. If COV not alot, just get over and done with. really heng only $18K.
Really happy for you bro! Congrats

vinz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How u know cov when rejected?
(meaning valuation not done)

U grab valuation figure from where?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.