starmerck
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2011
- Messages
- 45,613
- Reaction score
- 3,196
I am asking a legit post and darling Cranthir just happily issue an infraction.
Can another mod or administrator look into this
Is that a nuisance when I am asking a legitimate question since it's about people writing on their signatures and being treated as spamming.
This Cranthir happily issues an infraction whereby it's not even spamming. Not sure if he does that otherwise to others who are really spamming with their signatures.
Can another mod or administrator look into this
Is that a nuisance when I am asking a legitimate question since it's about people writing on their signatures and being treated as spamming.
This Cranthir happily issues an infraction whereby it's not even spamming. Not sure if he does that otherwise to others who are really spamming with their signatures.
Last edited:

