Cranthir Infraction

starmerck

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2011
Messages
45,613
Reaction score
3,196
I am asking a legit post and darling Cranthir just happily issue an infraction.

Can another mod or administrator look into this



JDnpHkf.jpg




uzkUI3l.jpg


Is that a nuisance when I am asking a legitimate question since it's about people writing on their signatures and being treated as spamming.

This Cranthir happily issues an infraction whereby it's not even spamming. Not sure if he does that otherwise to others who are really spamming with their signatures.
 
Last edited:

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,479
Reaction score
5,284
I am asking a legit post and darling Cranthir just happily issue an infraction.

Can another mod or administrator look into this



JDnpHkf.jpg




uzkUI3l.jpg


Is that a nuisance when I am asking a legitimate question since it's about people writing on their signatures and being treated as spamming.

This Cranthir happily issues an infraction whereby it's not even spamming. Not sure if he does that otherwise to others who are really spamming with their signatures.

I was the one who issued you, not cranthir.

Not sure how you concluded that it was him.

O
 

starmerck

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2011
Messages
45,613
Reaction score
3,196
I was the one who issued you, not cranthir.

Not sure how you concluded that it was him.

O
Well I posted this and quoted cranthir in it. So I just assumed that it was him. Since he is very active in the forums. My post is just a general question about signatures and blogs.

So what's the reason?

I'm asking a legitimate post, no? I didn't spam anything, no?
 
Last edited:

cranthir

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
5,845
Reaction score
2,112
Well I posted this and quoted cranthir in it. So I just assumed that it was him. Since he is very active in the forums. My post is just a general question about signatures and blogs.

So what's the reason?

I'm asking a legitimate post, no? I didn't spam anything, no?
I have forwarded your request on the signature long ago to the previous admin.
 

starmerck

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2011
Messages
45,613
Reaction score
3,196

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
108,907
Reaction score
49,369
Wah these 2 users so happily quoted past threads which are not even relevant to this infraction.

Are these 2 users causing nuisance?

Oh you petulant man child.

Why did I bring up those threads?

1. Highlight everybody is already very aware of your long personal vendetta against twinkle07
2. Remind you that you have already asked and argue about that question many many times.
3. Show you the answer that vijay himself already gave you.

You already had your answers yet persist in asking that question and regurgitating your personal enmity like some stale vomit in front of all... and have the cheek to ask why were you given the infraction?

I may be a nuisance to you for pointing out your pathetic history in public but you are surely a nuisance to the forum with your childishness. I'll gladly take an infraction if it means you will take one for each user (including the mods) whom you irritated. :o

Grow up.... nobody cared or believed you were a medical student anyway... :s13:
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,479
Reaction score
5,284
Wah these 2 users so happily quoted past threads which are not even relevant to this infraction.

Are these 2 users causing nuisance?

You and twinkle fight how long already?

The next instance we see you asking anything about twinkle07's blog link or any screenshot of your 'evidence', infractions will be issued.

Vijay has already made it clear. Stop harping on it over and over and over again.

O
 

starmerck

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2011
Messages
45,613
Reaction score
3,196
Oh you petulant man child.
Why did I bring up those threads?
1. Highlight everybody is already very aware of your long personal vendetta against twinkle07
2. Remind you that you have already asked and argue about that question many many times.
3. Show you the answer that vijay himself already gave you.
You already had your answers yet persist in asking that question and regurgitating your personal enmity like some stale vomit in front of all... and have the cheek to ask why were you given the infraction?
I may be a nuisance to you for pointing out your pathetic history in public but you are surely a nuisance to the forum with your childishness. I'll gladly take an infraction if it means you will take one for each user (including the mods) whom you irritated.
:o
Grow up.... nobody cared or believed you were a medical student anyway...
:s13:
Your actions today speaks clearly as to why you will never become a mod.

Some people are just destined to be sidelined without getting the power that they think they deserve. Continue to be a good boy and praise your mods hokay. I'm sure you will go far hoping that one day someone will recognize your efforts and elect you as one.

I am so sad that you think that I'm not a medical student. Sob sob. I guess I have to prove it to you? Though you being a busybody does gets the irate out of everyone.

Hope it's not your real life to only associate with those who are in power. Or so to those whom you deemed to have power. Though I'm 100% sure your online personality totally reflects your true real life personality.

Probably explains why you are online praising and interacting with mods all the time in the mods thread. Says it all.

Those who are in power will reign. And you are the ones who sadly can only chase after these people.

Good luck... Erm people like you don't need good luck. Just continue to hang around with people who you deem have power and hope it rubs off some onto you.



:s13:
 
Last edited:

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
108,907
Reaction score
49,369
Your actions today speaks clearly as to why you will never become a mod.

Some people are just destined to be sidelined without getting the power that they think they deserve. Continue to be a good boy and praise your mods hokay. I'm sure you will go far hoping that one day someone will recognize your efforts and elect you as one.

I am so sad that you think that I'm not a medical student. Sob sob. I guess I have to prove it to you? Though you being a busybody does gets the irate out of everyone.

Hope it's not your real life to only associate with those who are in power. Or so to those whom you deemed to have power. Though I'm 100% sure your online personality totally reflects your true real life personality.

Probably explains why you are online praising and interacting with mods all the time in the mods thread. Says it all.

Those who are in power will reign. And you are the ones who sadly can only chase after these people.

Good luck... Erm people like you don't need good luck. Just continue to hang around with people who you deem have power and hope it rubs off some onto you.



:s13:

:s13::s13:

Being a mod is a responsibility, not a power.... :s13:

It's quite telling of your maturity and intellect to think it is, yet still managed to surpass said benchmark to infer that I would want to be one... :s13:

Anyway I got mail in my inbox already.. Shall be nice and not shame you more.... :o
 

LWZ

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
40,317
Reaction score
15,932
aiyoh... you and twinkle fighting how many years liao
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top