Create new thread but cant find creat thread icon

Winng coco

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I am new to the hardwarezone. I was trying to create new thread but unable to find any new thread icon to create a new one. Pl assist. Thank.
 

hwzadmin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2005
Messages
29,098
Reaction score
57
I am new to the hardwarezone. I was trying to create new thread but unable to find any new thread icon to create a new one. Pl assist. Thank.

Dear Member,

We assume that you have found the solution by creating this thread.
 

Protima

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hi admin,

Even i am not able to create a new thread, Kindly let me know how to do that?
 

produde1999

Master Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2013
Messages
2,896
Reaction score
16
ok i got it... I click on forums. Then click on sitex 2013. There i found Post a new thread (picture). Click on that..

Ew why admin made it like that. No wonder i cant find it using f3 feature on google chrome @@
 

mocha24

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2015
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
I'm also trying to find the link to create a new thread but I cant find. Can someone help? Thanks
 

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,151
Reaction score
3,120
Dear new members,

Thank you for joining our forums.

For those who've problem finding the New Thread button that will allow you to create new threads, here's a simple tip:-


  • In any forum, the New Thread button is situated above the forum stickies and announcements. So the function is made available right at the top.
  • Note: You'll only get this option when viewing all threads in a forum; not when you're within a particular thread viewing the thread replies - such as this thread for example.


For further reference and a visual cue of how the button looks like, there's a quick FAQ on it:-

http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_vb3_forums_threads_posts
 

Celloid

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2016
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I'm still unable to find the post thread even though I'm at the forum page, please assist, thanks
 

bosssaizo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
19,557
Reaction score
39
I'm still unable to find the post thread even though I'm at the forum page, please assist, thanks

Dear new members,

Thank you for joining our forums.

For those who've problem finding the New Thread button that will allow you to create new threads, here's a simple tip:-


  • In any forum, the New Thread button is situated above the forum stickies and announcements. So the function is made available right at the top.
  • Note: You'll only get this option when viewing all threads in a forum; not when you're within a particular thread viewing the thread replies - such as this thread for example.


For further reference and a visual cue of how the button looks like, there's a quick FAQ on it:-

http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_vb3_forums_threads_posts

As above. Thanks.
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,425
Reaction score
3,247
mods, moi ish dunno how to create threads...???

can teach?

Our records show that you have created 128 threads though! - with the most recent being 12:44pm this afternoon :o

What help with thread creation do you need?
 

LimJitty

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Our records show that you have created 128 threads though! - with the most recent being 12:44pm this afternoon :o

What help with thread creation do you need?
Hello , i'm new to this hardwarezone thing , i am trying to create a new thread to ask about tv boxes to be used in singapore. but none of the existing ones right now have the answer to my questions and i can't seem to start a new thread(needs permission?)
please help
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top