Winng coco
Junior Member
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2013
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
I am new to the hardwarezone. I was trying to create new thread but unable to find any new thread icon to create a new one. Pl assist. Thank.

I am new to the hardwarezone. I was trying to create new thread but unable to find any new thread icon to create a new one. Pl assist. Thank.
Hi admin,Dear Member,
We assume that you have found the solution by creating this thread.
Please help, newbie noobie here
I'm still unable to find the post thread even though I'm at the forum page, please assist, thanks
Dear new members,
Thank you for joining our forums.
For those who've problem finding the New Thread button that will allow you to create new threads, here's a simple tip:-
- In any forum, the New Thread button is situated above the forum stickies and announcements. So the function is made available right at the top.
- Note: You'll only get this option when viewing all threads in a forum; not when you're within a particular thread viewing the thread replies - such as this thread for example.
For further reference and a visual cue of how the button looks like, there's a quick FAQ on it:-
http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_vb3_forums_threads_posts
mods, moi ish dunno how to create threads...???
can teach?
Hello , i'm new to this hardwarezone thing , i am trying to create a new thread to ask about tv boxes to be used in singapore. but none of the existing ones right now have the answer to my questions and i can't seem to start a new thread(needs permission?)Our records show that you have created 128 threads though! - with the most recent being 12:44pm this afternoon![]()
What help with thread creation do you need?