Dash EasyEarn

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ignored..realised enets and atm have diff limit..haha

Last edited:

Zenigame

Reaction score
Anyone's dash easyearn page showing 1.00% with the interest reset by itself? Previously mine was showing 2.00% and accumulated $2+ floating interest alr.

But logged in today 8.45am and floating interest displayed as $0.01 and showing 1.00%. not sure if it is a bug.

Double checked the official dash easyearn page and they are still advertising 2.0% p.a for first year??? :/

Seems like there was a bug on my page previously. I screenshot the before and after and realised they displayed to me someone's else policy lol

Luckily it has been corrected by itself

Zenigame

Reaction score
Still based on 20k. it is the current rate. however in future if there is any change in interest rate within the 1st year, only the 7k will be guaranteed at least 1.5% while the rest of the topup with be following the changed rate.

the current rate 2% is based on:
Guaranteed 1.5% p.a. + 0.5% p.a. bonus for 1st policy year for a limited time only. 0.5% is the not guaranteed in the event if they decide to change rate.

Do u have the source showing that only initial sum guaranteed 1.5% **for 1st yr?

If it's true then it'll suck for me coz my initial sum was 2k and the rest was topup-ed. :(

Last edited:

wenguang

Reaction score
Do u have the source showing that only initial sum guaranteed 1.5% after 1st yr?

If it's true then it'll suck for me coz my initial sum was 2k and the other 18k was topup-ed. :(

Ya. It is in the policy document. But initial only guaranteed first year. After that, all not guaranteed

Zenigame

Reaction score
What will happen to the interest credited on top of the 20k? Will it be compound interest or will the excess be paid 0% interest?

Currently only top up to 19.5k coz not sure of what wil happen to the interest earned

lurker88

Reaction score
Still based on 20k. it is the current rate. however in future if there is any change in interest rate within the 1st year, only the 7k will be guaranteed at least 1.5% while the rest of the topup with be following the changed rate.

Guaranteed 1.5% p.a. + 0.5% p.a. bonus for 1st policy year for a limited time only. 0.5% is the not guaranteed in the event if they decide to change rate.

I see. Should have waited and make a placement of 20k at one go. Tks

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

DenOOO

Reaction score
Is there any difference between topping up $2000 and $20000 upon signing up ?

Other than interest earned of course.

DenOOO

Reaction score

Since the 1.5% + 0.5% is guaranteed for the 1st year, why would there be any change in interest rate within the 1st year ?

farmers

Reaction score
The $2 referal reward is for referer only?

Anyone can pm me?

Zenigame

Reaction score
Since the 1.5% + 0.5% is guaranteed for the 1st year, why would there be any change in interest rate within the 1st year ?

The 0.5% portion is labelled as bonus and is subject to changes

DenOOO

Reaction score
The 0.5% portion is labelled as bonus and is subject to changes

"Guaranteed 1.5% p.a. + 0.5% p.a. bonus for first policy year, available on a first come, first served basis."

Doesn't this statement means the entire 2% is guaranteed ?

Seedly and MoneySmart articles are also stating the entire 2% is guaranteed for the first year.

Last edited:

Zenigame

Reaction score
Is there any difference between topping up $2000 and $20000 upon signing up ?

Other than interest earned of course.

If u topup 20k at the start, the entire amount will be guaranteed 1.5% + 0.5% bonus.

If topup 2k at the start only, only 2k is guaranteed 1.5% + 0.5% bonus. The remaining amount that is later topped will earn the same interest but is not guaranteed. (means they can chg anytime coz not black and white)

So better to topup in full at the start. I don't think thrs any other difference.

Last edited:

Zenigame

Reaction score
"Guaranteed 1.5% p.a. + 0.5% p.a. bonus for first policy year, available on a first come, first served basis."

Doesn't this statement means the entire 2% is guaranteed ?

Seedly and MoneySmart articles are also stating the entire 2% is guaranteed for the first year.

Based on my policy document

Current Crediting Rate
2.00% for the first year
1.50% for subsequent years

Guaranteed Crediting Rate
1.50% for the first year
0.00% for subsequent years

DenOOO

Reaction score

Based on my policy document

Current Crediting Rate
2.00% for the first year
1.50% for subsequent years

Guaranteed Crediting Rate
1.50% for the first year
0.00% for subsequent years

Just confirmed with Etiqa's live chat and 0.5% bonus is also guaranteed.

So 2% is guaranteed for 1st policy year.

Last edited:

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has the application link pls? Was at the site but cannot find any link to apply.

Thanks

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go playstore or apple store and search for dash singapore

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
funny is this sign up no need to link thru singpass..or should I said, cannot go thru singpass..have to manually upload id photo

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.