DBS changed its Mutiplier plan

o2atom

Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
257
Reaction score
26
Sorry, i just open multipler. May i know when will the interest be deposit. The interest i got on 31 dec doesn't seem to be correct.

Check your bank account on the 08th of the month.
The interest will be created by then, dated as 07th.
 

o2atom

Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
257
Reaction score
26
Check if I want to cancel an insurance policy (because of 12-month limit and not revision of interest), do I email Manulife or I contact DBS (via phone)?

I logged in internet banking dont see the option to cancel under Insurance Summary.

[Update: Ok I called Hotline and they said I need to contact the insurer to cancel. A bit more hassle I guess]

Download the Termination Form from https://www.manulife.com.sg/en/self-serve/forms.html, complete, and email it to the email address stated on the form.
 

tytyty333

Member
Joined
May 28, 2020
Messages
261
Reaction score
22
If I want to switch from Multiplier to POSB cashback this month, should I wait for Dec's interest credited to avoid forfeited?
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,833
Reaction score
2,778
is there a comprehensive list of exclusions which aren't accepted under credit card spending?

the FAQ only lists some of the standard exclusions like fees and I couldn't find more details about it.

wondering what exclusions to take note of - e.g. top up cashcard/ezlink card considered eligible transaction?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
is there a comprehensive list of exclusions which aren't accepted under credit card spending?

the FAQ only lists some of the standard exclusions like fees and I couldn't find more details about it.

wondering what exclusions to take note of - e.g. top up cashcard/ezlink card considered eligible transaction?

For dbs multiplier the exclusions are as per the TnC/FAQ
 
Last edited:

cassowary18

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2018
Messages
1,819
Reaction score
201
is there a comprehensive list of exclusions which aren't accepted under credit card spending?

the FAQ only lists some of the standard exclusions like fees and I couldn't find more details about it.

wondering what exclusions to take note of - e.g. top up cashcard/ezlink card considered eligible transaction?

Pretty much anything and everything goes. Some people pay off their other bank credit cards using their DBS credit card to hit the next tier, but I don't do it frequently because my spending on other credit cards will not push me above the next tier.

Top up ez-link card also considered eligible spending. Mum refuses to use simplygo and chooses to top up her ez-link card, and it counts for Multiplier.
 

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2015
Messages
2,908
Reaction score
120
For investment RSP category. How long does it take from day of deduction for the funds to be redeemable as holdings in investment?
 

Chua Zhiming

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
2,437
Reaction score
3
Money shifted to Singlife yesterday already. (left 3k inside to get the interest for dec 20) and then will just keep the account as spare emergency fund. :D

Thanks DBS for the high interest while it lasted :o
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,833
Reaction score
2,778
For investment RSP category. How long does it take from day of deduction for the funds to be redeemable as holdings in investment?

can be as late as 29th of month to be reflected on your bank and earn summary. yes that's two weeks (after deduction on 15th).
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,292
Reaction score
5,868
can be as late as 29th of month to be reflected on your bank and earn summary. yes that's two weeks (after deduction on 15th).

But poster asking about redeemable which is different from being displayed on bank and earn summary
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top