DBS changed its Mutiplier plan

highsulphur

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
77,967
Reaction score
40,459
sorry what is ex-div date?
The date when dividends are attributed to holders of the shares or bonds or etf. As long as you hold shares on or before ex dividend date, you will get paid the dividends even if you sell the shares after that date
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,293
Reaction score
5,870
The date when dividends are attributed to holders of the shares or bonds or etf. As long as you hold shares on or before ex dividend date, you will get paid the dividends even if you sell the shares after that date

On or after.

Not just after
 

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
20,330
Reaction score
7,552

blueboat

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
1,252
Reaction score
34
I intend to not use my multiplier account with the revision of interest rates from 1 January 2021. I currently have the cancer care plan and from my "bank and earn" summary, I see that I have already fulfilled the category for this month. Does that mean that I can start to cancel this insurance plan?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,293
Reaction score
5,870
I intend to not use my multiplier account with the revision of interest rates from 1 January 2021. I currently have the cancer care plan and from my "bank and earn" summary, I see that I have already fulfilled the category for this month. Does that mean that I can start to cancel this insurance plan?

Premium paid for last month is recognised for preferential interest this month.

Has the premium for this month been deducted?
 

blueboat

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
1,252
Reaction score
34
Premium paid for last month is recognised for preferential interest this month.

Has the premium for this month been deducted?

Payment this month deducted on 5th Dec. I guess I can cancel this insurance and still get interest for Dec?
 

ABuNeNe

Banned
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,967
Reaction score
53
overshot by $10k, this account should allow excess amount to rollover to the next month :mad:

KqzaZAs.jpg
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,293
Reaction score
5,870
Payment this month deducted on 5th Dec. I guess I can cancel this insurance and still get interest for Dec?
Confirmation here is of no use. you should go use live chat via internet banking and ask them to confirm. then screenshot as proof
overshot by $10k, this account should allow excess amount to rollover to the next month :mad:

KqzaZAs.jpg

they already cut interest liao, u think they will allow that meh.
 

tecnica

Honorary Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2002
Messages
100,583
Reaction score
0
wanna check with yall, i am renewing my RSP for 2021 just to clock requirement for the multiplier..

from my last research i believe the ETFs offered are pretty much safe and that i am doing $100/month, should not matter which one i choose next?

1) Nikko AM STI ETF
2) ABF Singapore Bond Index Fund (currently on this)
3) Nikko AM SGD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
4) NikkoAM-StraitsTrading Asia ex Japan REIT ETF

What would be the best option out of the remaining 3 ah? :s22:
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,293
Reaction score
5,870
wanna check with yall, i am renewing my RSP for 2021 just to clock requirement for the multiplier..

from my last research i believe the ETFs offered are pretty much safe and that i am doing $100/month, should not matter which one i choose next?

1) Nikko AM STI ETF
2) ABF Singapore Bond Index Fund (currently on this)
3) Nikko AM SGD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
4) NikkoAM-StraitsTrading Asia ex Japan REIT ETF

What would be the best option out of the remaining 3 ah? :s22:
not sure "safe" is the word to use...

do you want equity or bond?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top