DBS changed its Mutiplier plan

highsulphur

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
77,952
Reaction score
40,448
How does one know the insurance policy we buy qualifies for multiper interest?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,289
Reaction score
5,867
My insurance is ending again. So term protect is the cheapest now? Is applying online the best way? What's the discount code if anyone can share?

Thanks
How does one know the insurance policy we buy qualifies for multiper interest?
The dbs multiplier website got list out the insurances that is eligible
 

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
15,732
Reaction score
485
my dbs investment cat is reaching one yr soon( JUN) , anyway to "refresh" it ?
 

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,367
Reaction score
1,538
I also need to get a new insurance plan to reset that category.

The financial advisor whom I bought my last 2 plans from have left DBS, so I need to look for a new advisor this time round ....
 

highsulphur

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
77,952
Reaction score
40,448
I also need to get a new insurance plan to reset that category.

The financial advisor whom I bought my last 2 plans from have left DBS, so I need to look for a new advisor this time round ....
I think can just buy online
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,830
Reaction score
2,776
I also need to get a new insurance plan to reset that category.

The financial advisor whom I bought my last 2 plans from have left DBS, so I need to look for a new advisor this time round ....
can buy directly from the ibanking app, no need advisor.. is there a need?
 

edens_guards

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2008
Messages
372
Reaction score
9
Manulife insurance need to go branch, with 2 advisor to assess if you are suitable for the plan. Is mandatory and bank regulation...
 

vbhelper

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2000
Messages
57,002
Reaction score
11,591
how u all keep track when insurance and investment expire? very troublesome leh
 

GameTheory

Member
Joined
May 21, 2020
Messages
392
Reaction score
103
yea. It's really quite easy to monitor, especially now with the Bank and Earn status on the mobile app.
 

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,367
Reaction score
1,538
There is a counter (x/12) in the app.
Wow, thanks! Never know there is such a counter. Dun have this when using PC to login.

Hope that this feature on appear soon on both PC and App will be similar in the near further....
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top