reddevil0728
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2005
- Messages
- 66,288
- Reaction score
- 5,867
appears so if not cannot even set up i thinkDo you need to excange some SGD to JPY in multiplier first to let it deduct every month?

appears so if not cannot even set up i thinkDo you need to excange some SGD to JPY in multiplier first to let it deduct every month?
yes, need exchange firstDo you need to excange some SGD to JPY in multiplier first to let it deduct every month?
Oh its not triggered by SGD $100 equilvalent? But any currency 100?Total 100 JPY per month for investment.
Nah, I can afford to lose the 80cents, this is not the fee, 100 jpy in total to trigger the investment category only.
There was never a minimum for any category but an overall total amount.Oh its not triggered by SGD $100 equilvalent? But any currency 100?
Isn't there a minimum investment amount?There was never a minimum for any category but an overall total amount.
R u talking about for the RSP? Or the DBS multiplier category?Isn't there a minimum investment amount?
I don't see any UT or ETF that i can invest using JPY. Only USD of SGD. Appreciate if you can shed more light on how you do it please. ThanksThere was never a minimum for any category but an overall total amount.
Sorry I should have been clearer. I was asking about the RSP. Thank youR u talking about for the RSP? Or the DBS multiplier category?
You go into funds and filter by currencyI don't see any UT or ETF that i can invest using JPY. Only USD of SGD. Appreciate if you can shed more light on how you do it please. Thanks
Thank you!You go into funds and filter by currency
For me Im asking on the Multiplier.R u talking about for the RSP? Or the DBS multiplier category?
each RSP has it's own minimum amountSorry I should have been clearer. I was asking about the RSP. Thank you
where did you read that multiplier got a minimum of 100 SGD other than just (converted) amount of 0.01 SGD?For me Im asking on the Multiplier.
I found a total of 4 funds by filtering currency JPY. The minimum investment amount is JPY 100,000.00. Did you mean that you are able to invest in these 4 funds with an investment amount of JPY 100? Thank youTotal 100 JPY per month for investment.
Nah, I can afford to lose the 80cents, this is not the fee, 100 jpy in total to trigger the investment category only.
i think 100k if it's one-off. but recurring should be lower but need to have JPY in account to seeI found a total of 4 funds by filtering currency JPY. The minimum investment amount is JPY 100,000.00. Did you mean that you are able to invest in these 4 funds with an investment amount of JPY 100? Thank you
I found a total of 4 funds by filtering currency JPY. The minimum investment amount is JPY 100,000.00. Did you mean that you are able to invest in these 4 funds with an investment amount of JPY 100? Thank you
Also to add not all are available at the lower amount. but RSP definitely is lower...i think 100k if it's one-off. but recurring should be lower but need to have JPY in account to see
This is in response to?CASA promotion but need to go branch to apply
Let me quote the full chain here.. I roughly remember what each user discussed in the threads I participate or read inThis is in response to?

Checked with branch staff and they said no cooldown period but 1 account can particpate in 1 promotion at any 1 time. So if u have 3 accounts, all 3 can participate in the promotion.
what promotion r u referring to?![]()
CASA promotion but need to go branch to apply
Ok I might have mixed up my understanding for this with the digiportfolio where $100 is the mininum to trigger it. Thanks for the clarification!each RSP has it's own minimum amount
where did you read that multiplier got a minimum of 100 SGD other than just (converted) amount of 0.01 SGD?