DBS changed its Mutiplier plan

Devilsire

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
11,709
Reaction score
4,447
CASA bonus interest credited :s12:

For promo period 15 April to 13 May 2026
I got $332.88 for the CASA promo (lost count of which period)

Nice (shld be for the casa released 14Jul)

still remember back then when i shared on the MultiplierMore invite promo and had some finger pointings & disbelief on stacking
all casas, mulitipliers, multipliermore received now :o

https://www.dbs.com.sg/iwov-resources/media/pdf/deposits/promotions/multiplier-multiply-more-tnc.pdf


multiplier suddenly have special promo invite, 0.05+1.38% for multiples of 10k above 100k, till 30 June.

CASA window now still at 1.5%?

Total net EIR 2.6%,
tml gonna head to branch :s22:

Got it :love:

just for future reference:
CASA 1.5% Release 23 Jun Bonus by 31 Jul
CASA 1.5% Release 14 Jul Bonus by 28 Aug
Multiplier 4.1% (up to 100k) by 7th Monthly
MultiplyMore (Next 100-300k, till 30Jun) 0.05% by MonthEnd, 1.38% by following MonthEnd
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,830
Reaction score
2,777
yes it's good, only thing is need to physically go to branch and queue...

need to do so again this Saturday lol
 

Kayeesha

Senior Member
Joined
May 27, 2019
Messages
585
Reaction score
69
Hi guys, I need some help, please. My first investment and insurance “renewal” is coming up. This month Aug is 11/12 for investment and 10/12 for insurance.

For the investment category, my RM told me ETFs are no longer available for Treasures customers. So, I cannot hope to RSP into another ETF as before.

So, I looked into the 100 JPY UT RSP that is being discussed here. I see some were successful whilst some were not, namely @ice_angel .

I am not sure but I’m wondering if the reason some were successful whilst some were not is because of the account type i.e. Treasures versus Retail customers.

Just out of curiosity, those who were successful — @yiwei, @Devilsire and @Shalom_555 and others (please share) — do you all have a Wealth Management Account, i.e. are you Treasures or retail customers? Thanks very much in advance to all.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,289
Reaction score
5,867
Hi guys, I need some help, please. My first investment and insurance “renewal” is coming up. This month Aug is 11/12 for investment and 10/12 for insurance.

For the investment category, my RM told me ETFs are no longer available for Treasures customers. So, I cannot hope to RSP into another ETF as before.

So, I looked into the 100 JPY UT RSP that is being discussed here. I see some were successful whilst some were not, namely @ice_angel .

I am not sure but I’m wondering if the reason some were successful whilst some were not is because of the account type i.e. Treasures versus Retail customers.

Just out of curiosity, those who were successful — @yiwei, @Devilsire and @Shalom_555 and others (please share) — do you all have a Wealth Management Account, i.e. are you Treasures or retail customers? Thanks very much in advance to all.
did @ice_angel eventually update?
 

yiwei

Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
453
Reaction score
125
Hi guys, I need some help, please. My first investment and insurance “renewal” is coming up. This month Aug is 11/12 for investment and 10/12 for insurance.

For the investment category, my RM told me ETFs are no longer available for Treasures customers. So, I cannot hope to RSP into another ETF as before.

So, I looked into the 100 JPY UT RSP that is being discussed here. I see some were successful whilst some were not, namely @ice_angel .

I am not sure but I’m wondering if the reason some were successful whilst some were not is because of the account type i.e. Treasures versus Retail customers.

Just out of curiosity, those who were successful — @yiwei, @Devilsire and @Shalom_555 and others (please share) — do you all have a Wealth Management Account, i.e. are you Treasures or retail customers? Thanks very much in advance to all.
No more 100JPY already, bank has increased the minimum to 15k JPY this week.
Just for clarity, I'm not treasures customer.
 

a4973

Master Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2003
Messages
3,389
Reaction score
379
No more 100JPY already, bank has increased the minimum to 15k JPY this week.
Just for clarity, I'm not treasures customer.
Just another reason for keeping the good stuff close to the vest instead of broadcasting to the whole world and the people in charge making changes.
 

Kayeesha

Senior Member
Joined
May 27, 2019
Messages
585
Reaction score
69
did @ice_angel eventually update?

No more 100JPY already, bank has increased the minimum to 15k JPY this week.
Just for clarity, I'm not treasures customer.

Thank you very much, @reddevil0728 and @yiwei, for your responses! 🙏🏻

At least now we know the 100 JPY RSP route is no longer available for new RSPs, and that Yiwei is not a Treasures customer. 😊

I’ll need to look for another safe fund to RSP into. Would anyone kindly give me some suggestions on the funds? I’d really appreciate some help, please. 🙏🏻
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,289
Reaction score
5,867
Thank you very much, @reddevil0728 and @yiwei, for your responses! 🙏🏻

At least now we know the 100 JPY RSP route is no longer available for new RSPs, and that Yiwei is not a Treasures customer. 😊

I’ll need to look for another safe fund to RSP into. Would anyone kindly give me some suggestions on the funds? I’d really appreciate some help, please. 🙏🏻
No need to care safe or not so long you willing to do some management monthly by selling as soon as the units are credited
 

Kayeesha

Senior Member
Joined
May 27, 2019
Messages
585
Reaction score
69
No need to care safe or not so long you willing to do some management monthly by selling as soon as the units are credited

Thanks, @reddevil0728. 😊 The problem is I don’t really have time to monitor when the units are credited and sell them immediately. I’ll also be away in Oct, Jan and Feb, so I’m looking for something relatively safe that I can RSP into without having to monitor and sell every month.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,289
Reaction score
5,867
now you know why some people rather not share what they know...
anyway cannot control 1. so just make hay while the sun shines

Thanks, @reddevil0728. 😊 The problem is I don’t really have time to monitor when the units are credited and sell them immediately. I’ll also be away in Oct, Jan and Feb, so I’m looking for something relatively safe that I can RSP into without having to monitor and sell every month.

fair enough. but u still need to have some time to monitor when 12/12 if not you will end up still lose.

if that's the case go for those with lower fee like bond etf that is 0.5% rather than 0.82%
 

Kayeesha

Senior Member
Joined
May 27, 2019
Messages
585
Reaction score
69
fair enough. but u still need to have some time to monitor when 12/12 if not you will end up still lose.

if that's the case go for those with lower fee like bond etf that is 0.5% rather than 0.82%
Thanks, @reddevil0728. I understand what you mean. Yes, I can monitor when it reaches 12/12, which is what I’m doing now, but I can’t reliably keep track of when the units are credited and sell them immediately each month.

Regarding bond ETFs, the problem is that I’m Treasures, and my RM told me ETFs are no longer available to Treasures customers, so I can’t do a bond ETF RSP either. That’s why I’m hoping someone could kindly suggest a relatively safe, low-fee UT that I can RSP into through the WMA without having to actively manage it each month.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,289
Reaction score
5,867
Thanks, @reddevil0728. I understand what you mean. Yes, I can monitor when it reaches 12/12, which is what I’m doing now, but I can’t reliably keep track of when the units are credited and sell them immediately each month.

Regarding bond ETFs, the problem is that I’m Treasures, and my RM told me ETFs are no longer available to Treasures customers, so I can’t do a bond ETF RSP either. That’s why I’m hoping someone could kindly suggest a relatively safe, low-fee UT that I can RSP into through the WMA without having to actively manage it each month.
got bond-based UT that's 0.5%
 

itchying

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,841
Reaction score
271
Thanks, @reddevil0728. I understand what you mean. Yes, I can monitor when it reaches 12/12, which is what I’m doing now, but I can’t reliably keep track of when the units are credited and sell them immediately each month.

Regarding bond ETFs, the problem is that I’m Treasures, and my RM told me ETFs are no longer available to Treasures customers, so I can’t do a bond ETF RSP either. That’s why I’m hoping someone could kindly suggest a relatively safe, low-fee UT that I can RSP into through the WMA without having to actively manage it each month.
If dbs treasure client cannot rsp those etf anymore, you can buy and sell at oet abt 0.18% incl all fee per buy/sell no min fee right? So u buy and sell immediately eg etf 1lot $1 share price x 0.36% = less than $1 loss only right?

Just that u need to manually buy n sell every mth.

Pls correct me if i am wrong.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,289
Reaction score
5,867
If dbs treasure client cannot rsp those etf anymore, you can buy and sell at oet abt 0.18% incl all fee per buy/sell no min fee right? So u buy and sell immediately eg etf 1lot $1 share price x 0.36% = less than $1 loss only right?

Just that u need to manually buy n sell every mth.

Pls correct me if i am wrong.
can have net $0.

see below.

but then poster already say like dun have time to track manual. what's the changes got time to do this?
Then it’s more about the RSP you set up got problem

nothing to do with it not being recognised

don’t have JPY in your WMA?

i suggest you to read the multiple webpage to see what’s allowed

Sorry not vickers

if you buy via the wealth management account OET, 0.12% commission, no minimum

u buy those etf <$1 and only need 1 share

Example u go buy @ 0.778 commission is $0

you go sell at 0.777 commission is also 0

They charge you $0.78 you get back $0.78

you net cost is 0

but you have $0.78 recognised
 

ThreeSteps

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2018
Messages
934
Reaction score
634
Thanks, @reddevil0728. I understand what you mean. Yes, I can monitor when it reaches 12/12, which is what I’m doing now, but I can’t reliably keep track of when the units are credited and sell them immediately each month.

Regarding bond ETFs, the problem is that I’m Treasures, and my RM told me ETFs are no longer available to Treasures customers, so I can’t do a bond ETF RSP either. That’s why I’m hoping someone could kindly suggest a relatively safe, low-fee UT that I can RSP into through the WMA without having to actively manage it each month.
I am currently on digiPortfolio (SaveUp Portfolio) - S$100 per mth RSP

For details, refer : https://www.dbs.com.sg/personal/inv...eatured-cardtile-investment-dbs-digiportfolio
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top