DBS Woman's MasterCard

leogeo

Master Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
3,744
Reaction score
3
Same here. So far all based on transaction date for me.
note, even though you make a transaction just after midnight on the 1st of the month, it may still register in their system as done on the 31st and will count toward the previous month spending. Have to manually dispute with them to ask them to count it to the new month.
 

fuschia

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
0
note, even though you make a transaction just after midnight on the 1st of the month, it may still register in their system as done on the 31st and will count toward the previous month spending. Have to manually dispute with them to ask them to count it to the new month.
I see. Haven't come across such. Will take note in future. Thanks for sharing.
 

dahnoob

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
904
Reaction score
0
They might be basing their system on UTC instead of local time.

note, even though you make a transaction just after midnight on the 1st of the month, it may still register in their system as done on the 31st and will count toward the previous month spending. Have to manually dispute with them to ask them to count it to the new month.
 

fitlies

Senior Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
627
Reaction score
0
Happened to chance upon this on my billing statement and just sharing for those who are tagging WWMC for your cab rides (or whichever is more applicable to you), if you haven't already known:

"DBS Woman’s Card Comfort & CityCab Priority Bookings Programme Update:

We will discontinue the Comfort & CityCab Priority Bookings Programme on 31 July 2017. As a DBS Woman’s Cardmember, you continue to earn up to 10X DBS Points when you ride with Comfort (paying via Masterpass), Grab and Uber."
 

bananalow

Junior Member
Joined
May 15, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Hi, I have a question on the bonus points.

Let say for example I have the spending as below:

1 June Lazada-$200
2 June AXS-$2000
3 June Lazada-$200

I know AXS wont be awarded any point. However, for bonus point which cut off at $2000, would I earn the 3 June $200 bonus points? Or Would the bonus point cut off after I paid the AXS as it has exceeded the $2000.

Hope someone would enlighten me on this scenario. Thanks.
 

laurent_rio

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
25
Hi, I have a question on the bonus points.

Let say for example I have the spending as below:

1 June Lazada-$200
2 June AXS-$2000
3 June Lazada-$200

I know AXS wont be awarded any point. However, for bonus point which cut off at $2000, would I earn the 3 June $200 bonus points? Or Would the bonus point cut off after I paid the AXS as it has exceeded the $2000.

Hope someone would enlighten me on this scenario. Thanks.

2000 is the cut off of maximum eligible ONLINE purchase per month which get additional bonus poin, so for this case u still can purchase max 1600$ online purchase that will get bonus point at 16th next month
 

Spk307

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
670
Reaction score
0
Hi, I have a question on the bonus points.

Let say for example I have the spending as below:

1 June Lazada-$200
2 June AXS-$2000
3 June Lazada-$200

I know AXS wont be awarded any point. However, for bonus point which cut off at $2000, would I earn the 3 June $200 bonus points? Or Would the bonus point cut off after I paid the AXS as it has exceeded the $2000.

Hope someone would enlighten me on this scenario. Thanks.

you would get bonus points on $400 and the subsequent transactions, provided they are eligible.
 

bananalow

Junior Member
Joined
May 15, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
2000 is the cut off of maximum eligible ONLINE purchase per month which get additional bonus poin, so for this case u still can purchase max 1600$ online purchase that will get bonus point at 16th next month


2000 is the cut off of maximum eligible ONLINE purchase per month which get additional bonus poin, so for this case u still can purchase max 1600$ online purchase that will get bonus point at 16th next month

Noted. Thanks for the clarification. :s12::s12:
 

Puissance

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2006
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Anyone knows if online purchase at Harvey Norman qualifies for 10x? The shared excel file does not indicate...
 

alvint86

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Happened to chance upon this on my billing statement and just sharing for those who are tagging WWMC for your cab rides (or whichever is more applicable to you), if you haven't already known:

"DBS Woman’s Card Comfort & CityCab Priority Bookings Programme Update:

We will discontinue the Comfort & CityCab Priority Bookings Programme on 31 July 2017. As a DBS Woman’s Cardmember, you continue to earn up to 10X DBS Points when you ride with Comfort (paying via Masterpass), Grab and Uber."

Does grab credit topup earns 10x DBS points? I tried on 14/7 but don't see any bonus 9x points on 16/7
 

leogeo

Master Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
3,744
Reaction score
3
Anyone bought Fave by Groupon and noticed it was not eligible for 9x bonus rewards? I asked DBS and they told me it was not classified as an online transaction. Groupon used to be eligible!
 

Joseph99

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
840
Reaction score
18
Hi, if I buy Aviva insurance online, is it considered online transaction and eligible for 10x points ?
 

fuschia

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
0
Hi, if I buy Aviva insurance online, is it considered online transaction and eligible for 10x points ?
Insurance not eligible for 10x points. My MSIG txn in Jun was not awarded 10x points. Used to be eligible a few mths ago.
 

cwm83

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2000
Messages
1,326
Reaction score
1
Anyone knows what does the following means for WWC for a online foreign currency purchase?:

"3X DBS Points (or 6 miles) for every S$5 spent overseas"
 

nicholaslee

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2003
Messages
28,709
Reaction score
14
Anyone verified if Fuzzie app for purchase of gift cards is considered online with 10x? They don't ask for OTP while making a purchase even though it's almost instant. Strange....
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top