
i see the requirement lady's only leh. got better than woman card mah?
does lady card accept guys ? like woman card ?
Yes. Guys can apply it
I believe he's referring to the UOB Lady's card hence no.
no points for topping up imagine card.![]()
There is an option via phone banking for fee waiver, need not go thrg CSO. I always use that feature to get immediate card waiver. And I did it for one of my colleague last week , he do not spend much on his card but managed to get the immediate card waiver.
So I think majority can get the waiver unless for exception cases.
Are you sure or not? Go back and check your points and your transactions. When is the imagine top up made?
Should ask for waiver before and after receiving notice to pay annual fee?
i did check the points i gotten are from altitude visa, nothing from this women card.
When is the top up made? Already got people feedback they are still getting the 10x for transactions made last month.
Is this "all online" referring to most online deals eg hotel, amazon or limited online transactions for only shoes, clothes, bags
jan & feb 2015.
My transactions in Jan is definitely giving 10x, your calculations must be wrong. 1x rewards mean 0.2 DBS points per dollar spend, 10x mean 2 points per dollar. Altitude is 3x thus 0.6 points per dollar. Are you sure the problems doesn't lie with your maths.
yup my maths failed. but I did call dbs cso n they told me topup doesn't get 10 x points
yup my maths failed. but I did call dbs cso n they told me topup doesn't get 10 x points