DBS Woman's MasterCard

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
15,732
Reaction score
485
Dbs did nt send me statement for my last month. Maybe they auto change mine to estatement, how do i revert it? I wan see how much points i earn etc, online statement info is too little
 

ska13a

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
0
Dbs did nt send me statement for my last month. Maybe they auto change mine to estatement, how do i revert it? I wan see how much points i earn etc, online statement info is too little

dbs have changed all to estatement.

spoke to cso before this is by default moving forward.

if paper, i suspect might be chargeable.

pdf statement got different?
ur comment is abit unique.
 

expert128sg

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
0
dbs have changed all to estatement.

spoke to cso before this is by default moving forward.

if paper, i suspect might be chargeable.

pdf statement got different?
ur comment is abit unique.

online also can see total points earn mah..
 

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
15,732
Reaction score
485
Ya online cant see total point earn that month, or am i missing something. I somehow prefer hardcopy to remind me , need to pay bill liao lol
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Ya online cant see total point earn that month, or am i missing something. I somehow prefer hardcopy to remind me , need to pay bill liao lol
Can see from dbs rewards website for points earned for the quarter
 

hwmook

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2002
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
1,787
Ya online cant see total point earn that month, or am i missing something. I somehow prefer hardcopy to remind me , need to pay bill liao lol

You should look at the estatement which is an exact copy of the paper statement.

You should just take out your phone and set an alarm to remind you to pay your bill every month.

See, now you just help to do your part and save the earth.
 

SBS2716G

Master Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
70
dbs have changed all to estatement.

spoke to cso before this is by default moving forward.

if paper, i suspect might be chargeable.

pdf statement got different?
ur comment is abit unique.

Really? But they did not inform my wife on this. No sms. No letter whatever. At least DBS should sent a letter or sms informing abt e statement.
 

jackieatbtu

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2010
Messages
6,064
Reaction score
20
Hi, been reading conflicting news. I am planning to switch my Singtel bill payment to this card. Based on previous replies, can anyone confirm on all the following methods?

1) paying at Singtel website (mybill.singtel.com) will give 10X points
2) paying via Singtel app (Onepay) no 10X points
3) paying via AXS or SAM no 10X points

So, I must make sure I use the official Singtel bill payment website? And, that website does not allow prepayment in excess of my bill amount? TIA.
 

iCuteCube

Master Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
0
Hi, been reading conflicting news. I am planning to switch my Singtel bill payment to this card. Based on previous replies, can anyone confirm on all the following methods?

1) paying at Singtel website (mybill.singtel.com) will give 10X points
2) paying via Singtel app (Onepay) no 10X points
3) paying via AXS or SAM no 10X points

So, I must make sure I use the official Singtel bill payment website? And, that website does not allow prepayment in excess of my bill amount? TIA.

From my experiences, yes, this is true. 1) 2) and 3).
 

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
15,732
Reaction score
485
Singtel app no 10x points? Previously using dbs lf card do entitled for6% online rebate if pay via the apps
 

divineone

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
1,898
Reaction score
1,059
I didn't get the 9X points for buying NTUC income travel insurance online. I think it's processed offline. just PSA for all of you :)
 

dahnoob

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
904
Reaction score
0
Someone mentioned on FT that singtel bill no longer awards 10x for WMMC, can anyone confirm this or otherwise when the points get posted in tomorrow?
 

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
15,732
Reaction score
485
Someone mentioned on FT that singtel bill no longer awards 10x for WMMC, can anyone confirm this or otherwise when the points get posted in tomorrow?

points already posted in yesterday. i can only confirm M1 do entitled to 10x
 

nokiatech

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
1
Can we please remove all imagination, dreams ,etc posting on this thread ?

Let's not give some readers the wrong impression .
 

Awesom Andy

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2010
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
0
Someone mentioned on FT that singtel bill no longer awards 10x for WMMC, can anyone confirm this or otherwise when the points get posted in tomorrow?

I'm still trying to work out what I'm missing, but I'm certain that my Singtel posted (the points from it is greater than my missing amount). Only way I can reach my total this month is to take out Comfort/City cabs (they were masterpass transactions) and assume a refund I had was processed offline (highly possible, it's a local merchant where the order was sent through the online portal while the cancellation was done via a phone call, and the money only came back in a few days later after the transaction was first processed). Definitely scratching my head over this one.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top