DBS Woman's MasterCard

chopra

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
50,514
Reaction score
679
every month send them same message.

pls provide breakdown of my point rewards. pls indicate to me which items are 10x and which are 1x for my spend from 1.5.2017 to 16.6.2017. ktksbye
 

laurent_rio

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
1,291
Reaction score
25
every month send them same message.

pls provide breakdown of my point rewards. pls indicate to me which items are 10x and which are 1x for my spend from 1.5.2017 to 16.6.2017. ktksbye

hahaha....same i only change the date, somehow feel pity with DBS backend, they make calculation complicated in hope that people will lazy to recalculate the rewards but end they need to work harder
 

invisible999

Master Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
3,565
Reaction score
2
every month send them same message.

pls provide breakdown of my point rewards. pls indicate to me which items are 10x and which are 1x for my spend from 1.5.2017 to 16.6.2017. ktksbye

My message:

Dear DBS Team

New statement has been generated, so once again, could you please provide points breakdown and standard/bonus points earnings for all transactions across all credit cards I have.

Thank you

If all of us start sending these messages they might finally start either put them into statement or have portal implemented like at citi.
 

Tyrhung

Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2014
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
There's problem in reconciling each month? Or just to trouble them to provide detailed breakdown?
 

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2014
Messages
6,019
Reaction score
116
Lol, I have no bonus 9x this month, did u receive?
Yeah got it and redeemed the next second. Literally, next second the point credited.

I pump full tank thousand miles into KF.

As my Unlimited Transfer Annual Plan is ending this month.

Hate the new system. Going to go back UOB, free transfer waiver.
 

alwaysnforever

Master Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2002
Messages
4,314
Reaction score
0
does paying for grab and uber count as online transaction?

does singtel mobile bill payment count as online if I pay via the website?

I know they just plugged fevo mastercard so that's unfortunate...
 

Allen_C_Sharp

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2013
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
0
Yeah got it and redeemed the next second. Literally, next second the point credited.

I pump full tank thousand miles into KF.

As my Unlimited Transfer Annual Plan is ending this month.

Hate the new system. Going to go back UOB, free transfer waiver.

I still not gotten 9x, they removed some qualified tran from May? Omg, I wasted 2k x 2 + fees:(
 

fuschia

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
0
Yeah got it and redeemed the next second. Literally, next second the point credited.

I pump full tank thousand miles into KF.

As my Unlimited Transfer Annual Plan is ending this month.

Hate the new system. Going to go back UOB, free transfer waiver.

Didn't know there's free transfer waiver for UOB. How to?
 

Tyrhung

Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2014
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Yeah got it and redeemed the next second. Literally, next second the point credited.

I pump full tank thousand miles into KF.

As my Unlimited Transfer Annual Plan is ending this month.

Hate the new system. Going to go back UOB, free transfer waiver.

Same as you. FFP expiring this month 28th. Unload check clear WW.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top