DBS Woman's MasterCard

laurent_rio

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
25
Same as before May, but no 9x for May tran, u know it:)

So I am the only one who does not receive 9x this round?

i received all the 9x point this month exclude FEvo (which already excluded for transaction since mid april and definitely will not hope they will give this mo th) and i suspect Singtel Hi top up that i transact last month also not received bonus point. I already ask for breakdown lets see
 

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
22,634
Reaction score
1,275
i did not get my 9x for my avenue. donno is it because i transacted on the last day so it got delayed or if it is really patched.
 

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2004
Messages
16,912
Reaction score
0
Can I ase regarding book tix with miles.

If I book n queue for 6mnth, nv get, I need to q for another 6? Or it will keep queueing?

Is it so bad till 6mnths or 1 yr cannot get..then like thwt oretry useless. Whatz the probability?

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT
 

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
9,671
Reaction score
1,382
Can I ase regarding book tix with miles.

If I book n queue for 6mnth, nv get, I need to q for another 6? Or it will keep queueing?

Is it so bad till 6mnths or 1 yr cannot get..then like thwt oretry useless. Whatz the probability?

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT

Generally if your travel date is 6mths or further away, there is still a good chance.

Just call in (I assume it's KF) ask them to waitlist. after 2 weeks, call them & ask about the waitlist situation & see if ther desired dates open up.

I guess a lot depends on the route and dates of travel.
 
Last edited:

gnooliew

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
596
Reaction score
118
Yeah got it and redeemed the next second. Literally, next second the point credited.

I pump full tank thousand miles into KF.

As my Unlimited Transfer Annual Plan is ending this month.

Hate the new system. Going to go back UOB, free transfer waiver.

I tot its $25 per transfer of pts to miles? Its free?
 

FundsForJapan

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2008
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Hi all, noob here and have just received my card on the 15th. There is a $100 rebate if I can spend $500 for the first month. Does it mean that I am only left with 2 weeks from the time i received my card to hit the $500?
 

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
11,386
Reaction score
111
Hi all, noob here and have just received my card on the 15th. There is a $100 rebate if I can spend $500 for the first month. Does it mean that I am only left with 2 weeks from the time i received my card to hit the $500?

it is based on 1 month from card approved date.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top