veronica84
Junior Member
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2010
- Messages
- 76
- Reaction score
- 3
Hi anybody got 10 points for Smoovpay transaction?

Hi anybody got 10 points for Smoovpay transaction?
Ipaymy has been specifically excluded for 10x.
Oh but I was buying vouchers online and the merchant turned out to be Smoovpay...so?
U referring to Fuzzie ? No issues..
Bought Supermom baby fair vouchers ...but didn't get 10 points..merchant turned out to be Smoovpay...
Not surprising. Ipaymy uses smoovpay as their payment gateway and in turn got it banned by dbs for 10x points.
Up to 10X DBS Points on online purchases
It pays to shop online!
DBS Woman's World Card: 10X DBS Points (or 20 miles) per S$5 spent
Exclusive to DBS Woman's World Card: 3X DBS Points on overseas purchases
https://www.dbs.com.sg/personal/cards/credit-cards/dbs-woman-mastercard-card
for world card:
So if you shop online in overseas currency, do you get 10X or 3X?
Based on my experience your understanding is correct.Interested to get confirmation for this as well... I'm guessing as long as the retail purchase is tagged as online, regardless of currency, you should be getting 10x.
Anyone able to confirm?
Interested to get confirmation for this as well... I'm guessing as long as the retail purchase is tagged as online, regardless of currency, you should be getting 10x.
Anyone able to confirm?
as long as the currency is non SGD for online transaction you will receive 3x and later on 16th next month another 7x
Sorry to ask this. I forgot. The $2000 for 10x is calendar month or billing month ?
Can I check if Singtel my bill payment still entitled to
10 x for this card?