Just realize that transaction on Redmart was not given 10x points
Think you is reason to call in for dispute on this one.

Just realize that transaction on Redmart was not given 10x points
Just realize that transaction on Redmart was not given 10x points
Think you is reason to call in for dispute on this one.
not sure what you mean.. Just managed to track that Citi Rewards card also doesn't give 10x points for online transaction, which means Redmart may process backend if you choose to pay by CC directly. Better choose paypal next time.
Well it is considered as online for Frank card. From the Frank 6% rebate table it says "Merchant code updated to qualify as online transaction later half of 2014." I interpret it as merchant code have been assigned wrongly for Red Mart although it is rightfully online purchase
Think you is reason to call in for dispute on this one.
Sometimes scared that calling in will spoil market for others.
Recently got my Netflix and google storage taken off rebate due to recurring payment. I wonder if i switched to a different frank card, whether they will exclude in the first month onwards by virtue of the arrangement made online, or do they give rebate for first month (one time payment) and start excluding from 2nd month (become recurring)
For frank, stated in tnc recurring bill is excluded. Not sure about netflix or google storage but I will not risk it
excluded only since apr spending. previously given.
Think I misunderstood your earlier post. Thought you consider switching to Frank when you actually meant switching to another card other than Frank. You can try to see if other cards consider recurring bill as online. Worst case just lose 1 month rebate? Or to be safe use UOB One or Maybank plat for 3.33% rebate.
tentatively i will do uob visa signature to get 5%.
Ok. Just a gentle reminder, for uob visa signature it requires min $1000 monthly spending. Why not try SCB singpost for 7% rebate and lower min spending?
I had rental spend of more than 1k every month so I'm not worried Abt the min spend
Singpost only 7% for online spending rite? Scb screw up my applications so many times that I think I will only engage them when I'm back in sg
Hi all, expert user, want to ask, the online usage $1=4 miles, is award based on billing date or monthly calendar.
Say 12th is statement date, that we capped at $2k.. or $4k (if calendar mth)
2. 1X DBS Point will be awarded for every S$5 online retail spend one working day after the transaction posting date.
The additional 9X DBS Points for online retail spend in a calendar month will be awarded on the 16th of the next
calendar month. If the above days are not working days, the Points will be awarded on the next working day
3. The additional 9X DBS Points are only applicable to the first S$2,000 online retail spend every calendar month.
http://www.dbs.com.sg/iwov-resource...s/womans-world-mastercard/womans_card_tnc.pdf
Thanks. Will arrange the usage based on calendar month to maximise the benefits.
Hi,
Sorry if i dont read previous pages. Is DBS World Woman Mastercard also get 10x point for EZ-Reload ?