DBS Woman's MasterCard

laurent_rio

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
25
Hi for purchasing using apps like airasia ,lazada,imagine using their apps is considered only purchase that get 10x or not ? if not jialat then, i made a lot of all those purchase using their apps : (
 

lcpteck

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
1
Hi for purchasing using apps like airasia ,lazada,imagine using their apps is considered only purchase that get 10x or not ? if not jialat then, i made a lot of all those purchase using their apps : (

They may or may not be categorized as online.

My experience was with buying SQ ticket on SQ App, it was not considered an online spend and did not earn 10x. I did clarify with DBS on this. So I never used apps to purchase stuff anymore. Good luck with your transactions.
 

invisible999

Master Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
3,565
Reaction score
2
They may or may not be categorized as online.

Is there a case when a transaction with two forms of authentication (SMS code in addition to the CC details) is not considered as an online purchase?

My understanding is that any transaction which requires SMS code is treated as an online transaction. Am I wrong?
 

laurent_rio

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
25
yup transaction with Agoda and Lazada for example even you choose pay now, will not get you to SMS OTP verification

@lcpteck
Why dont you argue with DBS with purchasing via apps dont get 10x points since online means not swipe physically right (can be from website or mobile apps ) ? but i know arguing with the bank is always difficult and i believe DBS also realizing that many online payment is classified as offline in their system in their T&C

"DBS Bank Ltd (the “DBS”) determines an online transaction based on system indicators. These indicators are
decided by the merchant and their banker, and passed to DBS when the transaction is posted to the card. Typically,
merchants classify transactions as online or non-online. However, DBS has noticed that some purchases were not
classified as online transactions even though such purchases were made online. We are currently in the process of
rectifying this. In the meantime, if you notice a discrepancy in the additional DBS Points for your online purchases,
please contact our hotline at 1800 111 1111 for assistance"
 

power

Master Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2001
Messages
4,816
Reaction score
0
Afternoon to all,

Is anyone able to confirm whether 10x rewards still applies for topping up the imagine and/or fevo cards?

Cheers.
 

zoossh

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Messages
86,116
Reaction score
18,850
They may or may not be categorized as online.

My experience was with buying SQ ticket on SQ App, it was not considered an online spend and did not earn 10x. I did clarify with DBS on this. So I never used apps to purchase stuff anymore. Good luck with your transactions.

u mean do they grouped either as online or phone purchases? or also not under phone purchases?
 

lcpteck

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
1
u mean do they grouped either as online or phone purchases? or also not under phone purchases?

I'm not sure, all I know is SQ ticket booking via SQ app does not earn 10x as their backend shows it's not an online spend.
 

lcpteck

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
1
Is there a case when a transaction with two forms of authentication (SMS code in addition to the CC details) is not considered as an online purchase?

My understanding is that any transaction which requires SMS code is treated as an online transaction. Am I wrong?

All I know is SQ ticket purchase via SQ app using this card does not generate 10x.
 

Pandule

Senior Member
Joined
May 28, 2006
Messages
586
Reaction score
1
Good evening all,

Just want to ask a few questions.
1) Let say I spend 1k this month. I will get 200 points this point and 1800 points next month right?.
2) In order to get 5000 points(to convert to miles), I need to spend approximately $2500?
3) If i spend more than $2k in a month, the extra amount after $2k is only available for 1x points ?
4) How long is the expiry points for this card?(I read its only for 1 year but I can't seem to find the confirmation in DBS website)
5) Is the rewards system like UOB?, where they accumulate all the credit card points into 1 system

Thanks all, I'm a noob here haha.
 

hogrider88

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2014
Messages
1,523
Reaction score
0
Good evening all,

Just want to ask a few questions.
1) Let say I spend 1k this month. I will get 200 points this point and 1800 points next month right?.
2) In order to get 5000 points(to convert to miles), I need to spend approximately $2500?
3) If i spend more than $2k in a month, the extra amount after $2k is only available for 1x points ?
4) How long is the expiry points for this card?(I read its only for 1 year but I can't seem to find the confirmation in DBS website)
5) Is the rewards system like UOB?, where they accumulate all the credit card points into 1 system

Thanks all, I'm a noob here haha.

No.1 yes
2 : yes, online spending only
3: yes
4: yes, one year in faq
5: yes, dbs points combined across cards
6: yes too
 

spearhawk

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
41
Good evening all,

Just want to ask a few questions.
1) Let say I spend 1k this month. I will get 200 points this point and 1800 points next month right?.
2) In order to get 5000 points(to convert to miles), I need to spend approximately $2500?
3) If i spend more than $2k in a month, the extra amount after $2k is only available for 1x points ?
4) How long is the expiry points for this card?(I read its only for 1 year but I can't seem to find the confirmation in DBS website)
5) Is the rewards system like UOB?, where they accumulate all the credit card points into 1 system

Thanks all, I'm a noob here haha.

http://www.dbs.com.sg/iwov-resource...s/womans-world-mastercard/womans_card_tnc.pdf

1, 2) 1X DBS Point will be awarded for every S$5 online retail spend one working day after the transaction posting date. The additional 9X DBS Points for online retail spend in a calendar month will be awarded on the 16th of the next calendar month. If the above days are not working days, the Points will be awarded on the next working day.

3) The additional 9X DBS Points are only applicable to the first S$2,000 online retail spend every calendar month.

http://www.dbs.com.sg/sites/personal/cards/cards-faqs.page#link2

4) When do my points expire?
Your DBS Points will expire one year from the quarterly period in which they were earned.

5) I have more than one DBS Credit Card. Do I need to register each one of them for this rewards site?
No. You can login with any one of your valid DBS Credit Cards (excluding supplementary cards). All DBS points accumulated via all your other eligible credit cards will be automatically consolidated to your account.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top