Dead Pixels, Display sets and checking your newTV thread

hammerhammer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I want to ask a few question.

1) When the delivery man arrive your home, do they ask you to sign before they bring it to your house?

2) Will they say if you don't sign, I will not open up and test
3) Will they force you to sign as they tell you they don't have the time to wait for you to test?
4) Normally you pay deposit first and they send it to your home or pay full when the TV arrive your house?

Normally they will install and set up the cables and channels to test for you happy liao then ask you to sign. I buy 2 plasma from Mustafa and Gain City before LG and Panasonic all good service. Usually the delivery guy are from agent. I not sure about other brand though.

astroboy82

Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get the image to test thw lcd screen. Just got a led tv and wanna do a test to see if any dead pixel.

Citiguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This thread is meant to help new and potential TV owners discuss tips and info on dead pixels, where to look for it, software to check it and how to buy display sets.

Dead pixel tester with display aids and illusions.

Using it.. not bad.. :)

Mod Edit: 21 05 09

petetherock, I tried the link above, my Trend Inter Security blocked it stating that it could be a malicious site. Please check on your site. Just wanted to let you know. :)

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
no update for this?
any way hw do i check my LED TV for dead pixels?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.