Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
The person handle your case v good .. they din call me leh.. sorry can I check your cc also hh ? Hmmm your amount big ? My is HH and abt $65k

Is your default because of late payment (current to 29 days past due), or didn't pay at all for 90 days or more?
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2015
Messages
355
Reaction score
0
Is your default because of late payment (current to 29 days past due), or didn't pay at all for 90 days or more?

That 2 abt 2 payment .. less than 90 days .. I did try paying but all go to the interest .. the rest I paid the min promptly ..y ??
 
Last edited:

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
no la i'm just thinking, the first line, if it's 12 As, then it shows that u are able to pay on time (or not later than 29 days) every month for the past 12 months, so... if every account AAAAAAAAAAAA then no issue, right.
 

deadlockb

Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
210
Reaction score
0
A bit too late. HSBC only offered me the promo EIR till 28/2. I only need 1 FI's letter but I doubt it will reach before then. Going to move ahead and submit the HSBC application, using the Feb17 statement first.

normally banks can give you the letter in 1-3 days. You can collect the letter at the branch.
 

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
19,987
Reaction score
308
Mine is HH it's quite bad not favourable news he just update only fingers crossed lo
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
And citi still reject ?? Omg

The guy who was assisting me said can try again, but try other banks first. I rly think it's cuz my submission was very messy. A lot of screenshots instead of statements and letters. Idk man. My rating is FF leh. Few more points and it will be EE. Hmm...
 

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Credit assessment involves many factors besides credit ratings, age, occupation, salary, tenure in current job amongst many others all plays a part..Just my 2¢ worth of opinion..I am not sure about DCP assessment..But for SME loans, DBS criteria is the most lax. UOB is niao

Yeah I know. Overall HH. But I heard (don't quote me) that they look at the AAA line also.
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Credit assessment involves many factors besides credit ratings, age, occupation, salary, tenure in current job amongst many others all plays a part..Just my 2¢ worth of opinion..I am not sure about DCP assessment..But for SME loans, DBS criteria is the most lax. UOB is niao

End of the day is whether can pay back. But to be frank, if an applicant can service the monthly repayment for all CC and OD accounts, no reason why he or she can't service the DCP repayments...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top