Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsonlock

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
EE. No reason given. Just the normal "regret to inform you" letter plus a free Credit Bureau assessment lol
 

aang1971

Banned
Joined
Oct 10, 2009
Messages
15,039
Reaction score
943
I applied through BOC last Tues, the rate wasn't that great (EIR around 10 odd%) plus a 2% processing fee. On hindsight I could had made a mistake applying for BOC but well...

BOC on declining rate...rest fixed rate

btw DBS EIR is 20%!!!!
 

johnsonlock

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
I also don't understand. If people need DCP, obviously their credit rating won't be very good. I think it's a wayang. The banks just want to keep sucking blood through the credit card and OD lines interest :(
 

aang1971

Banned
Joined
Oct 10, 2009
Messages
15,039
Reaction score
943
I also don't understand. If people need DCP, obviously their credit rating won't be very good. I think it's a wayang. The banks just want to keep sucking blood through the credit card and OD lines interest :(

my view also...the big 4 are bloodsuckers

look at dbs..20% EIR!!!
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2015
Messages
355
Reaction score
0
I also don't understand. If people need DCP, obviously their credit rating won't be very good. I think it's a wayang. The banks just want to keep sucking blood through the credit card and OD lines interest :(

Yaya ... I thought this plan was to help "us" ..
 

johnsonlock

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel when they offered this plan and be debt free after 6 years. Paying over $1000 in interest every month is a killer and my principal never goes down. But very depressed after rejection. Don't know how to get out of debt sigh
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel when they offered this plan and be debt free after 6 years. Paying over $1000 in interest every month is a killer and my principal never goes down. But very depressed after rejection. Don't know how to get out of debt sigh

Try another bank first. I sent my second app alrdy. Citi, now HSBC.

No one tried CIMB or Maybank?
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2015
Messages
355
Reaction score
0
I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel when they offered this plan and be debt free after 6 years. Paying over $1000 in interest every month is a killer and my principal never goes down. But very depressed after rejection. Don't know how to get out of debt sigh

Yaya .. dunno we can all write petition letter or not ..
 

aang1971

Banned
Joined
Oct 10, 2009
Messages
15,039
Reaction score
943
i got hx rating as i was sued by a motorcar workshop, ntuc refused to settle as the claim was excessive.

this is stuck on my record....NTUC very ****** up
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top